DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It finally accepted the credit card, had to pay a total of 205 euros ( You have to pay shipping as well)

Yupz is correct €205 it was for Belgium to.
Did you recieve a confirmation mail about your order? (I did not)
No estimate shipping time to be found etc...
So i wonder how long we have to wait before the start shipping it out.

Reactions: Willemoke

Mushkin

Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine 205€ here in Portugal as well
They ship after the 12 of January, or ship immediate after we buy?
can't wait to get my hands on her

i received the confirmation email

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Got my problem sorted out. It turns out that you need to sign in with your Club Nintendo account to see the web page with the details and the Buy button and you have to create a new account to buy the thing. Wish I had worked that out before 9 otherwise I'd be getting it tomorrow. Paid for next day delivery so I'll get it the day after tomorrow.

Would be great if those of you getting it tomorrow (particularly those of you living in the UK!) could let us all know in advance what firmware is on the things please!

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yupz is correct €205 it was for Belgium to.
Did you recieve a confirmation mail about your order? (I did not)
No estimate shipping time to be found etc...
So i wonder how long we have to wait before the start shipping it out.

I Have yet to receive any confirmation e-mail. It stated that delivery could take up to 7 work days.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loopy got stuck with the original 3DS didnt even released one for the XL. Katsukity on the other hand is already working on it. So tberes only 1 Capture Card seller that will make one. And you can buy it now and when it get released you can send yours

Why did you quote me with something completely unrelated to what I posted!

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Thinking of selling my 2DS and get this one although I don't really give it much use I dunno... I'm more of a Wii U gamer than a 3DS so I don't know if I should.

The 2DS has the firmware 9.2.0-20E which I think is what the flashcarts allow up to in order to play backup/pirate games.

Perhaps I'd buy this New 3DS and then figure out what to do with the 2DS.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Why did you quote me with something completely unrelated to what I posted!
Sorry :(

I will pass on this.
Intending on buying one with capture board installed.
Rather buy N3DS directly from the capture board sellers :)
Loopy got stuck with the original 3DS didnt even released one for the XL. Katsukity on the other hand is already working on it. So tberes only 1 Capture Card seller that will make one. And you can buy it now and when it get released you can send yours

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Iv got the email but i dont think im going to get it, The price is still too high for what is essentially a slight upgrade. Yes the 3D improvement is good but for me it isnt needed, the only game i want to buy this year is monster hunter 4G and i played 3U perfectly fine with 1 analog. Also for what its worth, i bought my original 3DS on launch with the original ambassador programme so that might be how they are pick/choosing people?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry :(

I know what to do. I am not bothered sending over to Katsukity.
Had enough issues with that. So just buying straight up with the board installed :)

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah, that price tag.
That's $338 Australian dollars. The normal New 3DS here costs around $197.
That price is unjust and definitely not worth it. I'm sure we'll get better looking limited edition cover plates before the end of the N3DS's life cycle so this isn't even a good collector's item.

It's funny that they're giving this to what they consider to be early adopters, though the real ambassadors would have imported one already.

I wonder if it has an AC adapter included?
It would be pretty crazy to include extra things like the charging cradle & smash bros cover plates without the essential AC adapter.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Woah, that price tag.
That's $338 Australian dollars. The normal New 3DS here costs around $197.
That price is unjust and definitely not worth it. I'm sure we'll get better looking limited edition cover plates before the end of the N3DS's life cycle so this isn't even a good collector's item.

It's funny that they're giving this to what they consider to be early adopters, though the real ambassadors would have imported one already.

I wonder if it has an AC adapter included?
It would be pretty crazy to include extra things like the charging cradle & smash bros cover plates without the essential AC adapter.

UK prices are always higher, plus its sort of like a "limited edition" for now, so even higher price.
No chargers are included.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
i don't see why people get miffed about the ac charger. if you have a 3DS you'll likely have one, no?

if you need one it's only a tenner and with proper care lasts for ages.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i don't see why people get miffed about the ac charger. if you have a 3DS you'll likely have one, no?

Its gonna be a lot of peoples first console :)

Personally, I still have the first charger of my original black 3ds since launch.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no mail for me :/
Was thinking of getting one, as my zelda 3Ds (not XL one) is getting scratches on the screen and a piece of the directional pad chipped off... (even though I've been extremely careful with it...)

I'm planning on keeping the zelda one on 9.3 for a gateway and then using the new 3Ds as my main unit.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

yes but you don't need the old 3DS if you get a new one. Good luck selling the old one without a charger.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
yes but you don't need the old 3DS if you get a new one. Good luck selling the old one without a charger.
A charger has never been included with a 3DS XL so it's not necessary to include one for resale. OG 3DS aren't worth a lot of money now so no point in selling it, you'll need to keep hold of it anyway until you get a New 3DS for system transfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/AqspOhklc4Q