Hacking new memorycardreader R4DS

mck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just received a new R4DS. I notice that the cardreader is a complete new one.
It looks very nice(aluminium), but is it good?

My previously one melted my micro sd
rofl2.gif

Are there some daredevils to try it with a 2gb micro sd?

Modrak

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you take a picture of it ? The aluminum one came with the first samples of M3 Simply or R4 I think...

Why don't you people just use DSFTP ? It's a tad slow but still better to save one more thing to loose under the piles of papers on your table
wink.gif

pcsoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't look like new reader to me. The black transparent dual-pyramid one is the newest I think.

The two I have are the little black ones. One from when the R4 still included both the white and black cases. The same one was included on the R4 ordered around the 1st week of Feb. Both of mine a English R4s.

mck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, i tried it with a 1 gb. You know, curiosity killed the cat.

That thing is good, no problems at all.

In the package: a strap, cd and no spare case. It looks like this is the new batch.

RobDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got some M3's the other week and they all had the black trasparent readers in them,i've just recieved a couple od R4's todays and they both have the aluminium ones in like yours.

Modrak

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ