Discussion in 'Introductions' started by projo198, Jul 18, 2019.

1. projo198
    OP

projo198 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    United States
    Hello all! I found this forum after searching for help regarding my PS Vita, which I just had modded.

As for gaming I just recently finished my retro console collection; I believe I have every US-sold gaming console from the Atari 2600 and newer! I also have a few oddballs and overseas-sold ones.

At the same time I have been working on my handheld collection. I have all of the Gameboys and DSs, several Game Gears, a PSP and now the Vita. I even stumbled across a Sega Nomad last month that I probably paid way too much for but had to have it!

Right now I have 16 systems all hooked up to 2 composite switches, which go through an HDMI converter into my receiver, which goes to my projector in my theater room. It's pretty cool playing the old consoles on such a huge screen, and the HDMI upscaler does a pretty good job with it!

Anyway here is my introduction, I didn't want to lead off with the request for help that originally brought me here!

alexander1970 and Elalexyzoner like this.
  2. Elalexyzoner

Elalexyzoner Alex95

Jun 5, 2016
    Mexico
    Near Texas
    Nice, do u have the Nintendo Virtual boy?

3. projo198
    OP

projo198 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    United States
    I do not, but now it's on the list lol! If I recall the image was all red lines and in 3d, correct?

When I was in basic training a kid had one and we used to take turns hiding in his locker playing it!

4. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Welcome.

projo198 likes this.
  5. projo198
    OP

projo198 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    United States
    Thanks much!

H1B1Esquire likes this.
  6. projo198
    OP

projo198 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    United States
    Coincidentally I just figured out what initially lead me here. Backups downloaded as .mp4 files just need to have the file name changed to a .vpk!

My laptop was set to hide the type of file in the title if it was known, took me awhile to figure it out.

Last edited by projo198, Jul 19, 2019
    H1B1Esquire likes this.