New Mario Silver Edition amiibo Figure Hits Stores on May 29th

Silver_Mario_amiibo.jpg

Earlier this year Nintendo released the Gold Mario amiibo which sold out instanly around the World. Now Nintendo have announced the Silver Edition Mario amiibo which will be on sale nationwide (US) for $12.99.
What could be possibly be next? Bronze? Platinum edition!?
As with the other Mario amiibo figures that have already launched, the Mario - Silver Edition amiibo will have the same functionality and work with all games that are compatible with Mario amiibo. For a full list of compatible games, visit http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility
:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox

D

Deleted User

So, Nintendo Australia confirmed both Gold and Silver Mario for May 30th in Australia and New Zealand. Silver is EB exclusive and Gold is Target exclusive. The only Target in New Zealand is a furniture store so I asked EB since they usually get store exclusives and they have silver but no gold, then I asked JB HiFi since they've previously done some of the Pokémon Mystery Gifts and they reckon it's an EB exclusive. I've also contacted other electronic stores that stock Nintendo products and so far one of them has emailed back saying they do not stock amiibo at all and I'm waiting for other stores to get back to me. I've even contacted Target furniture just for good measure.

Once I get the rest of my emails answered I'm gonna write to video game media about how Nintendo Australia has a bad habit of saying things that aren't true. I was going to write to Nintendo Australia but they still don't have a contact email.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
So, Nintendo Australia confirmed both Gold and Silver Mario for May 30th in Australia and New Zealand. Silver is EB exclusive and Gold is Target exclusive. The only Target in New Zealand is a furniture store so I asked EB since they usually get store exclusives and they have silver but no gold, then I asked JB HiFi since they've previously done some of the Pokémon Mystery Gifts and they reckon it's an EB exclusive. I've also contacted other electronic stores that stock Nintendo products and so far one of them has emailed back saying they do not stock amiibo at all and I'm waiting for other stores to get back to me. I've even contacted Target furniture just for good measure.

Once I get the rest of my emails answered I'm gonna write to video game media about how Nintendo Australia has a bad habit of saying things that aren't true. I was going to write to Nintendo Australia but they still don't have a contact email.
Hate this retailer exclusive bs. Just release it on every single store if possible.

I guess I can expect to see Gold Mario eventually being released in Europe/UK. Yay! I can't believe there's numbskulls willing to pay £60 for a spray painted normal Mario amiibo in gold. lol

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

Just got my Silver Mario today. Disappointed Nintendo Australia lied about the Gold Mario coming to New Zealand though.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It seems like Silver Mario is much more plentiful that the Gold Marios, they even sell for more on Amazon. Do you think the Silver ones will go up in value at all?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering my local frys had TONS of wave 4 amiibo (they were sold out of Lucina and Robin) an hour after opening i'm going to assume it's going to be common.

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like Silver Mario is much more plentiful that the Gold Marios, they even sell for more on Amazon. Do you think the Silver ones will go up in value at all?
It will take longer but they will. There were pre orders on eBay that sold for 60 dollars. It's still a limited release

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*