New M3 real PDA

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by fbm111, Jan 13, 2008.

1. fbm111
    OP

fbm111 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2008
    United States
    Got my M3 real up a running no problems....

However when I click on the PDA icon it says no pda? I thought one came with it. What is a good one to use? Also once I download it where would I put it on my microSD card?

Thanks...

2. xmortis

xmortis Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2008
    United States
    Try downloading the app 'PDADS' and copying the PDADS into your mem card.

I just got my M3 Real working yesterday, so I haven't played much with it to be 100% sure. I installed this version 'M3G6_DS_Real_pdaDS_v1.0.zip'. I found another version out there... 'M3G6_DS_Real_pdaDS_v1.1_Big5.rar'. It turns out that v.1.1 release was BETA and all characters were chinese. I replaced it with v1.0. I also installed pda.dat (downloaded separately) in the 'main' PDADS subfolder. I had space to spare on my card, so put it there to play with later.

The one time I did load up the PDA from the M3 Real menu.. I poked around a bit, and the sucker froze solid. The rumble card in slot2 went nuts and buzzed like heck. I rebooted, and didn't touch it again. Maybe later.

-X

3. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    oh i just downloaded that one for my friend lol. guess i'll go back to 1.0

4. redeyez

redeyez Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2007
    United States
    Cardboard Box
    You can also try DSOrganize, it's a little more roboust than the one that comes with the M3 Real

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice