Hacking new idea to improve gameplay

D

Deleted-171178

lavamasta said:
linuxares said:
Not to flame or troll, but just turn on some music on your PC speakers and wooliah. End of discussion.
if u read my post well enough u would notice, it's not just music during gameplay that could come outa this. many mods could be made after this to make a microphone communication system like ventrillo or teamspeak available in any game could be a possibility. or even the ability to turn on/off cheats in game. cuz i find that would be useful if u were playing a game legit, but a hacker comes in the room. so then u turn on your hacks to outdue him
wink.gif

if the psp can do this, the wii can too.
and also, someone said that the 360's music program isnt open-source. well there are people who dump code from 360's using their own programs and stuff. so if we gather up some good coders to spread this idea, it could work out
smile.gif

-Ventrillo and Teamspeak are available on the PC.
-If a hacker comes into the room, how will they enable hacks if you can't?
-PSP is totally different to the Wii.
-Xbox 360 is coded TOTALLY differently to the Wii.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
lavamasta said:
um... this cou;ld work quite well. we could possibly take code from the xbox 360 even. u know how the 360 can play music while playing games... well y not get it to work for wii too. i just think it would be something good top think about. we're alredy quite advanced in hacking the wii, so this could be done easily

to use a well used phrase

NO...just NO

if its so easy..U DO IT

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
honestly, i dont know y u are all aginst the wii getting further in homebrew development, but i find it stupid that right away one person says "it's simply impossible" and then all of u just believe him. what im thinking is. once whoever it was is done with their mod to the home menu, the code could be modified to make all of this possible. so this is something we could think about. there really are too many pessimists in the world...

zebadboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok hum.. lavamasta... here is a thing : People don't say it's impossible... it's just totally not practical... why would anybody work on a project that can be replaced by what you already have: speaker and a computer...

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because noobs that have no idea about anything get on here and go "No your stupid why would u do that" because this place is a haven for assholes. GBAFAIL for sure. the most closed minded assholes here

D

Deleted User

bugaveli said:
because noobs that have no idea about anything get on here and go "No your stupid why would u do that" because this place is a haven for assholes. GBAFAIL for sure. the most closed minded assholes here

Says the most useless dude on GBATemp. I thought swf3 was the worst among the stupid posters, but you seem to take his throne off his ass. Every single time I see you post, it's always been a "GBAFail noobs" post. Stop that shit.

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
lavamasta said:
once whoever it was is done with their mod to the home menu, the code could be modified to make all of this possible.

I guess you don't even realize how much lack of understanding is in that line. Have you not read my previous post or did you simply ignore it?
There is no thing such as "the home menu", as I already said numerous times, there are as many different home menus as there are games, making home menu mods totally impractical. If such a mod works for one game, it will still not work for any other... pretty useless, don't you agree?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up