Status
Not open for further replies.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's nice that you keep updating the OP, but I'm scratching my head at this one as well. A one-game bundle that's priced barely lower than on steam normally? Did all the other games drop out or something? :unsure:

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
It's nice that you keep updating the OP, but I'm scratching my head at this one as well. A one-game bundle that's priced barely lower than on steam normally? Did all the other games drop out or something? :unsure:

I don't know, but it's very clear that they didn't even prepare for this 14 day of bundles...they just made it in a hurry and now they're grabbing whatever they can to make a "pleasing" bundle for everyone...

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$1 - Guilty Gear Isuka
$4.17 - Vanguard Princess
$10 - Blade Symphony

Vanguard Princess is $1 on Indie Gala along with other games such as 99 Spirits and War of the Human Tanks, an overall better bundle.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Romania
OP Updated guys.
Better than yesterday, but still isn't really up there...

$1 - Guilty Gear Isuka
$4.17 - Vanguard Princess
$10 - Blade Symphony

Vanguard Princess is $1 on Indie Gala along with other games such as 99 Spirits and War of the Human Tanks, an overall better bundle.

OP is updated already. :P

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had always wanted to play Guns of Icarus and Strike Vector looks like it might fulfil part of my desire to see another game like the N64 version of Forsaken. Sadly Steam only gets in my way.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I bought this one. It may not be much of a bundle, but that race the sun seems fun enough for a couple bucks.

(oh, and linux-support is always a plus in my book :) ).

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Why can't this be the fifth day?
On the fifth day of bundle, the humble gave to me: 5 golden turds...

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Romania
OP updated guys, and WTF...they aren't even trying....:glare:
First I thought, when the bad bundles had arrived, and tried to convince myself that I'm wrong and they'll pull it together, but it seems that Humble Bundle it's getting worse and worse after each bundle..... ._. ...

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP updated guys, and WTF...they aren't even trying....:glare:
First I thought, when the bad bundles had arrived, and tried to convince myself that I'm wrong and they'll pull it together, but it seems that Humble Bundle it's getting worse and worse after each bundle..... ._. ...
As much as I agree with you with how lame these bundles are, some people actually like these games. Sure, they aren't my taste but some people are getting games that they want and some of the proceeds go to charity. I just save my wallet for the next day.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Romania
As much as I agree with you with how lame these bundles are, some people actually like these games. Sure, they aren't my taste but some people are getting games that they want and some of the proceeds go to charity. I just save my wallet for the next day.

I agree with you. Maybe I didn't chose my words pretty clear, but in my post I talked about the size of the bundle, not about the games in it. In the beginning when they appeared were awesome big bundles, ones even had like 5 to 6 games with a very low price, and here I'm talking about AAA games, and there were indie bundles which even had 10+ games IIRC...but now....on some of these days was a "bundle" that had only one or two games and the rest were only DLC. Well I don't really see that being a bundle, more like a game's collector's edition, but instead of buying the actual CE you buy all of the "parts" separately, if you understand what I'm trying to say... ^_^

Reactions: Hikaru
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1