Not open for further replies.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice bundle, I already have it though. Looking forward to the other bundles, will bookmark this thread.
You may also enjoy http://igbwiki.com/wiki/Indie_Game_Bundle_Wiki
I could not find the thread it was linked in so thanks to the person that linked me to that.

As for the matter at hand I would like some of those games but not enough to get Steam.

Edit. Removed the poll at the OP's request/because it made sense.

Reactions: Satangel

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
First the Spring Insomnia Sale on GoG.com and this on HumbleBundle.com. Nice summer incoming!

The first bundle is nice, though not for me (just like I mentioned when it was originally released). Some fine games there, but I've got the interesting ones already :(

They already have spring sale on Humble Store going for week or so. There has been few really good deals, got myself Saints Row IV with season pass, Kickbeat and Sonic Collection. 10% going to charity is great excuse to spend more money to games I have no time to play because of massive backlog :3

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saints Row 2? Hell yes!
The PC version is an awful, awful mess. Just bad. Seriously terrible. One of the worst ports ever. There are mods out there that work to correct some of the problems, but there are some problems that run too deep for anybody but the developer to fix, which they never did and never will.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
The PC version is an awful, awful mess. Just bad. Seriously terrible. One of the worst ports ever. There are mods out there that work to correct some of the problems, but there are some problems that run too deep for anybody but the developer to fix, which they never did and never will.

Wait what... ;-;
I've heard good things, never knew the PC version was so different... Thanks for the heads up man!

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
This is going to sound very cynical, but after the last couple of months, I don't have high expectations for any of the 14 bundles, especially seeing that they started with a repeat.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Already bought the Deep Silver bundle when it came a while ago. Only game I don't have from this bundle is Dead Island: Riptide, which I actually want, but with a ton of purchases the last two months, I can't buy this bundle for this game alone.
Wonder which bundles will be coming next, maybe they'll make the older bundles available again for those who couldn't get them.

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's hoping future bundles are DRM-free, and maybe some awesome Android ones as well.

The fact that Humble Bundle games are largely DRM-free is basically the whole reason I buy them (in addition to helping charity). I figure my dollars going elsewhere will encourage some change in how AAA developers handle their releases.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would have liked a copy of X3, however it is steam only which is a pity. Universe Sandbox intrigues me but not enough to overcome my distaste at X3.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I would have liked a copy of X3, however it is steam only which is a pity. Universe Sandbox intrigues me but not enough to overcome my distaste at X3.
What's wrong with being steam only? Aren't most of the HB mostly for steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: