War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

"The Tokyo Game Show has brought us quite a few things, but not many as exciting as the walking and arm-flinging in the latest Gyakuten Kenji trailer. All that effort spent on getting the movement just right seems to have worked out; the arm-flinging may be a little dramatic, but we're talking about the Ace Attorney universe, here -- the drama is what we've been craving.

Gyakuten Kenji is scheduled to come out next spring in Japan, which means it's a damn long time yet before we'll see it. "

Source

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From the trailer it looks like its going to not have the old phoenix wright graphics and only lame 2-d walking sprites...that sorta sucks

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How did I know that Warc would be posting this? :3

Looks pretty cool. I've fallen way behind on my Ace Attorning, so maybe I'll have beaten the other four before this comes out. I wonder where it falls in the whole timeline...

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeah, I wonder where it falls in the time line as well. That's a good point...

And like ChaosBoi said, I'm supporting the new style as long as it's fun and brings something new to the series.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IBNobody said:
It's new, but it looks like they translated some of the courtroom animations and gestures into the full-figure Edgeworth. He does his bow at 1:40 on that clip.
That's actually pretty cool.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holaitsme said:
IBNobody said:
It's new, but it looks like they translated some of the courtroom animations and gestures into the full-figure Edgeworth. He does his bow at 1:40 on that clip.
That's actually pretty cool.
It's a bit ridiculous.

But then again, this is the series that has so many absurd animations as a whole. *chuckles*

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the chances this will have an English language option? Yeah, I thought so
frown.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
jesterscourt said:
What are the chances this will have an English language option? Yeah, I thought so
frown.gif

Higher than usual actually. Remember first 3 Gyakuten Saiban games had an english option. But Gyakuten 4 didn't so. You can only hope.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Talaria said:
jesterscourt said:
frown.gif

Higher than usual actually. Remember first 3 Gyakuten Saiban games had an english option. But Gyakuten 4 didn't so. You can only hope.
That was only cause they were GBA rereleases. I vote 0% likelihood of english in this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw