Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Haven't updated lately :( Nothing picture worthy really I have some final epoxying to do then mount the controller, I can't epoxy inside, the fumes will knock you out so I'm waiting on the weather, Hoping to get something done tomorrow. I can get a pic or two tomorrow if you want some .

Well for a very VERY easy side job (beyond baby steps for anyone capable of portable gc's), if using an NTSC main board it could have a switch to play Japanese games.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't updated lately :( Nothing picture worthy really I have some final epoxying to do then mount the controller, I can't epoxy inside, the fumes will knock you out so I'm waiting on the weather, Hoping to get something done tomorrow. I can get a pic or two tomorrow if you want some .

Well for a very VERY easy side job (beyond baby steps for anyone capable of portable gc's), if using an NTSC main board it could have a switch to play Japanese games.

Not interested in Japanese games. :D Plus I believe the SD Media Launcher in this new Action Replay I bought in combination with Swiss, or SDLoad disregards region types.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controller almost done, shoulder button isn't OEM but it works. Still looking for where I left my case for it XD , Video thanksgiving?

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the case, I think I will redo the plexiglass part, Un-impressed looking at it again, oh and the controller is finished

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the progress part of the topic, If mod or someone could get rid of the excess spoilers that'd be great. I tried editing it but it doesn't show the spoilers I want to get rid of weirdly.

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controller 100% done, ended up mounting the z-button next to the r-shoulder button and the start by the a and b buttons. Need to test everything but theres no reason it shouldn't work . I have no gaems that use the c-stick or shoulder button so I'm gonna ask a friend

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controller tested, Didn;t know I could test everything with kirby airride, but I tried it and It turned out it used the c-stick and r-button so thats good. Still need to figure out how to test the third controller port

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to mention the project is semi scrapped. Some things came up, and he won't be able to finish the Companion Cube. However he's now build what I've deemed the "Epic Cube". I'll let you take it from here Tom.

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well , the red tinge the screen had apparently meant that the screen was at the end of its life, it crapped out so instead of completley scrapping the project, i am going to build a tricked out gc instead, sideways disk drive, clear plexiglass case with blue LEDs all over,2 contoller ports with a built in wiikey for the second memcard port

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night