Not open for further replies.

Tonindo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!

I haven't been following the DS scene very closely lately. I have an old DS Xtreme, and as you probably know, it's dead. It worked great for a couple years, but newer games doesn't work with it. Now I want to play some new games including Pokémon, Golden Sun and a few other games. There are many flashcarts out there but which works the best?

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Supercard DS2 imo

Best compatibility, most of the time no patches needed for newer games....

rolleyes.gif

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Freezer6 said:
Supercard DS2 imo

Best compatibility, most of the time no patches needed for newer games....

rolleyes.gif
this. it's the best acard around at the moment.

Though if you don't mind having to wait a while for newer games to work you can take an older (cheaper) card without worries.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the DS2 is probably the best cart you could get, since it has features that others don't, like play GBA games and have exclusive homebrew on it due to the embedded CPU. If you are tight on money, I'd suggest a AK2i. I heard they are good and reasonably priced.

DS2 = about $35-$40
AK2i = about $15-$20

Tonindo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies! DS2 sounds pretty good. I found a site that has it, but it's on the expensive side... Aeound $60 if i convet it to US dollars. But i guess i'll buy it, because I really want to play some of the newer games.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i would suggest a CycloDS Ievolution, because it is the only card that works in DSI mode.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
If you only need it for games, don't mind waiting about 1 week for shipping and only want to spend less than $5 than buy an R4, not R4i uberupgradei3dsrevolutionsupercombo pack, just an R4 from one of these sites. Then put Wood R4 on it and voila! you get perfect compatibility for less cost than a packet of Haribo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.