Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Square Enix is always delivering the most breathtaking Graphics on thier most important games. Im really hyped for FF15. I hope they dont fuck this up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

amazing, but I still not buying a PS4 for a single game, PC or no buy from me
I don't have one yet too, but i'll defenitly buy it for FF15, FF7 Remake and KH3. The new Uncharted looks nice too so maybe i'll also buy that

Reactions: Cortador and T-hug

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have waited for this game for a long time. I will not buy it for the PS4, that whole PS4K bull made me start thinking of getting ridd of my PS4, I will wait to see if they release it for the NX, or get it** for PC.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man I remember back in my day when we didn't even pretend to hope to get this stuff on PC.

Anywho looks good. Still planning on getting it at launch on le Xbone.
Awesome song for the trailer.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Man I remember back in my day when we didn't even pretend to hope to get this stuff on PC.

Anywho looks good. Still planning on getting it at launch on le Xbone.
Awesome song for the trailer.
Back in the day most people had a console or they had a pc. It was rare for people to have both in the NES and beginning of the SNES area. Well i started out with a NES, Master system and a commodore 64 so i was privileged. Anyway the reason you had console exclusives and pc exclusives was thanks to people not owning both and the architecture being totally different so developing for both would mean losing money since the game market back then wasn't as popular as it's now. After that most people bought a PC and then the PC market really started to boom having more games on pc that you didn't even have on consoles but still to expensive to develop for both thanks to the architecture of pc's and consoles. These days consoles are the same so it's not a pain in the ass anymore to develop for both plus the PC market is taking over the console market fast ! So for a company saying they'll do a multi console release but no PC is a load of bullshit.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Square Enix is always delivering the most breathtaking Graphics on thier most important games. Im really hyped for FF15. I hope they dont fuck this up.

I don't have one yet too, but i'll defenitly buy it for FF15, FF7 Remake and KH3. The new Uncharted looks nice too so maybe i'll also buy that
Really pretty, but the only time they've delivered on gameplay would be in the Kingdom Hearts games. Even if this does release on PC, I'll be waiting quite a while to see if it actually is worthwhile.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really pretty, but the only time they've delivered on gameplay would be in the Kingdom Hearts games. Even if this does release on PC, I'll be waiting quite a while to see if it actually is worthwhile.
Kingdom Hearts has the best gameplay if you like Action and Combos, but if you like Games that want you to think about Strategy, I think most Final Fantasy Games better suit your taste. Personally i've been playing Turnbased RPGs for soo long now, that I need a break from them. I'm pretty happy that the Combat isn't turn based. I didn't play Episode Duscae or the Platinum Demo, but alot of People say that it really plays like Kingdom Hearts because it focuses more on Combos then Strategy. Im really hyped to find out how it plays. I love the ability to switch to different weapons during combat.

Last edited by Justinde75,

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad we won't see chiming Masashi Hamauzu, soothing Naoshi Mizuta, or marching Hitoshi Sakamoto this time around. Stuck with bouncy and melodramatic Kingdom Hearts composer Shimomura.

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice trailer, the last FF I played was FF12 on the PS2.
This looks really great, but I think that this game will be the first game that support PS4neo...
But time will tell.

K

KingpinSlim

Check out some of the beautiful towns, gigantic cities and scenic backdrops which make up the world of Final Fantasy XV in this World of Wonder video.

I found some minor errors in your post. Let me correct that for you.
it should read: "Check out some of the beautiful linear hallways, gigantic linear cities and irrelevant backdrops which make up the completely linear and predictable world of Final Fantasy XV in this World of IP-milking video."

No need to thank me. It's all in a days work for me.

goty :creep: FF XV
cant wait to play

Geez... lets hope not. What a disappointing year that must be then.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.