Hacking New extinfo.dat released March 5, 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter bitonio6
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 24,046
  • Replies Replies 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black ace said:
bitonio6 said:
next upgrade of the extinfo.dat for the 12th of march...
wink.gif
You mean its going to be upgraded in 12th of March?

Thats what he sed!

But what games would be nice ?, are that a suprise....
 
drwhojan said:
Black ace said:
bitonio6 said:
next upgrade of the extinfo.dat for the 12th of march...
wink.gif
You mean its going to be upgraded in 12th of March?

Thats what he sed!

But what games would be nice ?, are that a suprise....
They'll only be (J) games...
Since no one here can update extinfo.dat, it's just going to be files taken from http://loda.jp/dsm/
 
QUOTE said:
name='twiztidsinz' date='Mar 10 2010, 07:47 PM' post='2649183'
name='drwhojan' post='2649116' date='Mar 10 2010, 02:12 PM'name='Black ace' post='2649091' date='Mar 10 2010, 06:53 PM'name='bitonio6' post='2649089' date='Mar 10 2010, 06:51 PM'next upgrade of the extinfo.dat for the 12th of march...
wink.gif

You mean its going to be upgraded in 12th of March?

Thats what he sed!

But what games would be nice ?, are that a suprise....

They'll only be (J) games...
Since no one here can update extinfo.dat, it's just going to be files taken from http://loda.jp/dsm/

I supose your wright...

Anyway the new infolib.dat from the latest, did not work with world of zoo (E)

But when i edited the new infolib.dat with the old infolib.dat world of zoo (E) code

the code from old jap infolib.dat

QUOTE said:
BZOP CD9B770F

QUOTE
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7D C5 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B5 C5 00 00 7D C6 00 00
F9 C5 00 00 01 C7 00 00 00 00 00 00 5D C7 00 00
1D C8 00 00 B9 C8 00 00 75 F9 11 00 80 9B 17 00
F4 B7 12 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
30 09 00 00 E0 D7 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

It worked passed the errorcode=-4 , but i still think infolib.dat work's with extinfo.dat file
 
Guys, wouldn't be easier if we just downloaded Sonic & Sega Racing in japanese? You know... it's a race game, we don't really NEED to read the menus.

The game's name is different from the occident version? Cuz it's really difficult to find it...

(yeah i have r4 with YSMenu haha *sad*) XD
 
Jax2004 said:
4678 - Bejeweled Twist (U)
4757 - Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (E)
4743 - Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (U)
4765 - Sonic Classic Collection (U)

Don't work on R4 1.18 +YSmenu 1.17a12

All thease games have one thing in common included 4622 - Bookworm (U) , is errorcode =-4

If a code can be found to bypass that , that would be the real crack ...

but i supose the code would be diuffrent for each game
 
This might sound rude no matter how I say it, but I hope for the community's sake that there is an update when pokemon hg/ss hits.
 
Bogard said:
This might sound rude no matter how I say it, but I hope for the community's sake that there is an update when pokemon hg/ss hits.
I hope so! Or 2012 will arrive earlier xD
 
basher11 said:
Depravo said:
basher11 said:
bitonio6 said:
next upgrade of the extinfo.dat for the 12th of march...
wink.gif

theres a infolib/extinfo for today
Once again this breaks 7 Wonders II which only seems to work with this extinfo/infolib.

so just re-add that game.

or let me try it
tongue.gif
I thought of that too but the working extinfo does not seem to contain an entry for the game. Maybe it was some kind of bizarre fluke rather than a deliberate fix. I mean, how silly of us to think a western game had been deliberately fixed.
dry.gif
 
Depravo said:
basher11 said:
Depravo said:
basher11 said:
bitonio6 said:
next upgrade of the extinfo.dat for the 12th of march...
wink.gif

theres a infolib/extinfo for today
Once again this breaks 7 Wonders II which only seems to work with this extinfo/infolib.

so just re-add that game.

or let me try it
tongue.gif
I thought of that too but the working extinfo does not seem to contain an entry for the game. Maybe it was some kind of bizarre fluke rather than a deliberate fix. I mean, how silly of us to think a western game had been deliberately fixed.
dry.gif

i tried to stick the data in and then when i saved it and tried to open it back up, it gave me an error.
frown.gif


guess it's still in the "development" stage where we can't add stuff?
 
Solved the 7 Wonders II conundrum. It was the infolib that was wonky, not the extinfo. I exported the working entry from the old infolib and imported it to the new infolib and the game now loads.

Here's todays infolib with the 7 Wonders fix - http://www.mediafire.com/?zmtb3tzgqmo

Also included is the exported B7WP_4C5C95F1.ifl file. If future infolibs have the same problem (for this particular game) you can fix it by importing this.

Go me.

EDIT: Added these files to the Unofficial R4YSauto
 
good job depravo!

i guess that's all we have to do if they take out one of the western games
tongue.gif
 
Ok so after reading these posts, I'm confused... Does this work or not? I'm using ysmenu on r4 with the latest unofficial dstt kernal and I would like to know if updating my extinfo/infolib gets around the anti-piracy of the games.
 
triassic911 said:
Ok so after reading these posts, I'm confused... Does this work or not? I'm using ysmenu on r4 with the latest unofficial dstt kernal and I would like to know if updating my extinfo/infolib gets around the anti-piracy of the games.
These updates add support for (J) games, but breaks SOME (U) and (E) games.
 
Well..

4698 - pokemon soul silver (k)
4701 - pokemon heart gold (k)

fixed??
 
Combined infolib.dat , extinfo.dat , savlib.dat

As may as i could fined combined into one of each infolib.dat , extinfo.dat , savlib.dat

Open textlist.xml in options befor opening infolib.dat or extinfo.dat

http://ifile.it/0n6zo1e/TTDT.rar

And no this don't work for the new sonic games
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted