Not open for further replies.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Azoth2090 said:
Bitionio6, I'm not trying to be an ass here, but why do you keep making these threads
about the updates when they're doing none of us any good? People aren't fond of being led on.
lecture.gif
It is the reason why we need to make a group of testers about US and Eu games
like them, they test Jap and KOR games...

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
You've had at least 20 DSTT users listing the 5 or 6 games that are given all of us trouble at least 3 times in each thread.

We can't hammer this home anymore. We don't need "testers" anymore, bit, we need you to please stop with making a new thread with each Japanese and Korean update that breaks Europe and US releases.

This shit is just turning into you posting "HEY IT'S FIXED NOW DOWNLOAD THIS" and then 6 pages of "no it's not" every time.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Donato_Dobango said:
You've had at least 20 DSTT users listing the 5 or 6 games that are given all of us trouble at least 3 times in each thread.

We can't hammer this home anymore. We don't need "testers" anymore, bit, we need you to please stop with making a new thread with each Japanese and Korean update that breaks Europe and US releases.

This shit is just turning into you posting "HEY IT'S FIXED NOW DOWNLOAD THIS" and then 6 pages of "no it's not" every time.
+1000

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Donato_Dobango said:

Criticize is always the easiest way...
closedeyes.gif

Can you give me the code of EACH NDS rom you talking about?

i realy want to know the name and code (code is like "BKIP" for zelda )
of each US and Euro games whose compatibility has been broken by these new upgrades ?!

Please
ph34r.gif

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
No.

We gave you the NUMBERS the NAMES OF THE FILES and the general names of the game at least 5 times in each thread. Not only that, the first post in every one of these threads that you start are someone replying with a list of games you claim work that do not.

I'm not just criticizing without providing what you asked for. It's just that apparently you have managed to find a way to access the internet without the ability to see things that are in front of it

We've done the work. You've done nothing but spam the forum and get people's hopes up.

I do want to say thanks to you for one thing though: You are one hell of an Acekard salesman. Because I just bought one of them to get away from this dying community. Do you get commission from them or is on a "per flashcart online community death" basis?

K

Kane91z

No use in everyone getting all upset. Bitonio6 seems to be at least trying to help the situation. With the posts I've been seeing (on the tools and such) the past 2 weeks people seem to be slowly progressing to a community effort instead of relying on a single person. I can see this totally falling apart if a flame war begins. If it bothers you so much, go buy an ak2i, otherwise keep your mouths shut and either wait for a possible resolution, read about hex editing, how to use the editing tools, and the process of applying ap patches.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Donato_Dobango said:
No.

We gave you the NUMBERS the NAMES OF THE FILES and the general names of the game at least 5 times in each thread. Not only that, the first post in every one of these threads that you start are someone replying with a list of games you claim work that do not.

I'm not just criticizing without providing what you asked for. It's just that apparently you have managed to find a way to access the internet without the ability to see things that are in front of it

We've done the work. You've done nothing but spam the forum and get people's hopes up.

I do want to say thanks to you for one thing though: You are one hell of an Acekard salesman. Because I just bought one of them to get away from this dying community. Do you get commission from them or is on a "per flashcart online community death" basis?
So, you are not able to give us this famous list of US and Eu Game?!

You can talk and talk and talk, but sincerely i dont understand why you loose so many time with that?!

im not here to receive some "thank you", im here to participate, that's all

Give me the list of these games and i will ask to include it inside a next update!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the 27,000th time -

(VSOE) 4765 - Sonic Classic Collection (USA) (512Mbit) (VENOM)
(CS3P) 4757 - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing *MULTi5* (EUR) (512Mbit) (BAHAMUT)
(CS3E) 4743 - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (USA) (512Mbit) (BAHAMUT)
(BKWE) 4650 - Bookworm (USA) (64Mbit) (Xenophobia)
(VBTE) 4678 - Bejeweled Twist (USA) (256Mbit) (BAHAMUT)
(IPGE) 4788 - Pokémon: SoulSilver (USA) (1024Mbit) (Xenophobia)
(IPKE) 4787 - Pokémon: HeartGold (USA) (1024Mbit) (Xenophobia)

These are DS-Scene numbers as ADVANsCEne is weeks out of date.

DO NOT announce another extinfo 'update' until at least one of these games is fixed. You'll just be wasting everyone's time.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Kane91z said:
No use in everyone getting all upset. Bitonio6 seems to be at least trying to help the situation. With the posts I've been seeing (on the tools and such) the past 2 weeks people seem to be slowly progressing to a community effort instead of relying on a single person. I can see this totally falling apart if a flame war begins. If it bothers you so much, go buy an ak2i, otherwise keep your mouths shut and either wait for a possible resolution, read about hex editing, how to use the editing tools, and the process of applying ap patches.

Except nothing has come from this other than us having the tools. All bit is doing is taking other people's work from a Japanese/Korean forum and posting it here, hence why all the fixes are for Asian games instead of European/American ones.

If anything bit has posted in the last 2 weeks has helped anyone get closer to playing the new Pokemon, I will personally eat my own hat stuffed with delicious crow. All I've seen is "HEY GUYS, THIS NEW UPDATE FIXES ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS" "The same 6 games we keep listing to you still don't work, this update does nothing" "YOU GUYS NEED TO GIVE ME A LIST OF GAMES" repeat repeat repeat.

We're at the end of the DS' life cycle, folks. Changes will most likely come and new firmware updates in the future (though slow and sporadic). But people like Ashley and bit just make the entire process that much more agonizing as they slowly kill a community deader than it already was.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Depravo said:
For the 27,000th time -

(VSOE) 4765 - Sonic Classic Collection (USA) (512Mbit) (VENOM)
(CS3P) 4757 - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing *MULTi5* (EUR) (512Mbit) (BAHAMUT)
(CS3E) 4743 - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (USA) (512Mbit) (BAHAMUT)
(BKWE) 4650 - Bookworm (USA) (64Mbit) (Xenophobia)
(VBTE) 4678 - Bejeweled Twist (USA) (256Mbit) (BAHAMUT)
(IPGE) 4788 - Pokémon: SoulSilver (USA) (1024Mbit) (Xenophobia)
(IPKE) 4787 - Pokémon: HeartGold (USA) (1024Mbit) (Xenophobia)

These are DS-Scene numbers as ADVANsCEne is weeks out of date.

DO NOT announce another extinfo 'update' until at least one of these games is fixed. You'll just be wasting everyone's time.
no no no...
Im not talking about game dont work yet,
im talking about the story of the upgrade from china for JAP and KOR games
who broke compatibility with some US and EUR games!

i want the list about the game who dont work after these upgrades

Like before The game XXXX Euro work, and after an upgrade from china, this game dont work anymore!

wink.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, here's one -

(B7WP) 4672 - 7 Wonders II (EUR) (128Mbit) (GoRoNu)

The problem with this one lies in the infolib, not the extinfo.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
so we can edit the "infolib.dat" who working with this game
and add the information in the new "infolib.dat", no?

Why so many stories for that?!

with "ttdt", you can do that easily no?

Have you check the mistake in the last "infolib.dat" that i gave to all here?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bitonio6 said:

Yes I can but I have to do it EVERY TIME. So does everyone else who wants to play this game. The point of this self-styled 'official' infolib is that we don't have to manually make our own fixes, do you see?

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Have you try to remove of the CRC code on this game?

4C5C95F1 and replace it by "00000000"

or maybe it the code?

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AC AA 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 AB 00 00 28 AC 00 00
70 AB 00 00 E0 AC 00 00 FF FF FF FF 70 AD 00 00
A8 AE 00 00 9C AF 00 00 8C 32 00 00 FF FF FF FF
B0 06 0E 00 FF FF FF FF 08 50 0E 00 FF FF FF FF
48 09 00 00 64 F5 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Depravo said:
bitonio6 said:

Yes I can but I have to do it EVERY TIME. So does everyone else who wants to play this game. The point of this self-styled 'official' infolib is that we don't have to manually make our own fixes, do you see?

So why you dont tell that before?

Please bitonio6, can you ask to the hackers to do something about "(B7WP) 4672 - 7 Wonders II (EUR) (128Mbit) (GoRoNu)"

You think it is voluntary from chinese hackers?!

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
There are obviously a language barrier between you and him and most likely between you and the Chinese hackers.

I'm almost certain that the 3-4 times Depravo has mentioned updates breaking this game in each other thread, you misread it as "Purple Monkey Dishwasher Super Robot Dragon Fighter"

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
i read something about 7 wonder, but i never understood what you are talking about

But i have not any barrier, i have a proof, with the ZELDA ST Euro,
im asking to them for that and they have done the upgrade !

but all the stories only for ONE GAME ?!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Someone said World of Zoo (E) (or possibly (U)) has been broken from previous releases but I haven't personally tested this. The trouble is that no one is prepared to download and boot every single (E) and (U) ROM to discover exactly how many fuck-ups have been made. I'm sure people will report them as and when they find them.

The main problem is that every time you announce an 'update' people automatically assume the new games such as Sonic and Pokemon are now fixed and get belligerent when they discover they have been misled even if that was not your intention.
EDIT: The next post demonstrates this point perfectly.

In future you should ask your sources what games are supposed to be fixed in each new release, test them yourself and then only report here if something REALLY has been fixed. If not you just waste time for a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol