Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

New Equipment in hand at GBAtemp

Ninjapass X9 & eWin 2 Micro

The friendly guys over at Cheapmod.net were kind enough to send us some new equipment for review. As you can see, we've now got the "NinjaPass X9 Evolution" flash kit. And will have a review up soon.

They've also sent us the latest build of the eWin 2. A flush fitting version of the eWin 2 range. It uses the same software and firmware as the other eWin 2 products (already reviewed). It features a high build quality glossy case, and spring loaded micro SD slot. Hardware review will be up soon.

If you have any questions before the products are reviewed, feel free to ask them in this topic.

stop_loading

Trophies
XP
Country
what's ninjapassx9 evolution? is it different than the ninjapass9x tf?

can't wait for these reviews, it's getting interesting

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what's ninjapassx9 evolution? is it different than the ninjapass9x tf?
It's one and the same. I believe the full name is "Ninjapass Evolution X9 Transflash" actually.
wacko.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Wait wait, this isn't made by the Ninja team!

NDSGBA team have made:
- Ultra FlashPass (2/10 in our reviews)
- NDSGBA1:1 (same as UFP?)
- Ultra Media Card
- Ninjapass (2/10)
- Ninjapass X9

And the REAL ninja team have made:
- NinjaDS (7/10)
- they are making the microninja

what we heard from the real Ninja team is that the NDSGBA guy "stole" their idea of "ninja" so people get confused and buy their products...
I dont know if the ninja team is paranoïd but anyway it works, the confusion is there!

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
Well I dont know if I am going to regret this, but I have just pre-ordered my NinjaPass X9.

Its only £40, cheaper than a night out on the beer, and if it will allow me to run games without having to patch them, then cool. Question is though, do I still keep my Supercard Lite for extra storage, or get rid of it and hopefully get better battery life.

Any initial thoughts on the NinjaPass?

Hellios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
If you have any questions before the products are reviewed, feel free to ask them in this topic.
I hope you're doing the battery test (MP:E with max brightness and full sound)

Also, I am aware that you only have one MicroSD card, but it would be awesome if you had another from a different company so you could compare them.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If the Ninja X9 (or whatever the eff its called) can deliver what it promises, then I'm going to have to get it over the DS-X. Can't wait for the review!

niclicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats kinda sad to hear master.....

could you sum up some of the sucking for everyone?

i preordered mine 2 days ago cause i couldnt find a ds-x until after the 20th and i am impulsive.....

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
more importantly, why has it taken gbatemp 6 days to write the massively awaited review? why has 5th element been real hush about this ever since he supposedly got it? OH YEA BECAUSE IF PEOPLE GIVE YOU FREE STUFF YOU DONT GIVE BAD REVIEWS. the products are garbage unless ANY "official" person gives it a good review, which you wont be seeing.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
more importantly, why has it taken gbatemp 6 days to write the massively awaited review? why has 5th element been real hush about this ever since he supposedly got it? OH YEA BECAUSE IF PEOPLE GIVE YOU FREE STUFF YOU DONT GIVE BAD REVIEWS. the products are garbage unless ANY "official" person gives it a good review, which you wont be seeing.
Idiot.

We don't get paid for doing these reviews, we don't get paid for anything on GBAtemp. It's all done for fun. So I'll write it when I feel like it and when I have the free time.

We owe nothing and don't need to butter up to anyone. If the product is bad, we give it a bad review, but that will be a fair levelled review based on hard facts.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
What are you complaining about? A review that takes 6 days gives the reviewer more time to actually use the product and get a better feel for how it works than just first impressions. Which leads to a better, more accurate review
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44