Gaming New DSi firmware coming up???

  • Thread starter Thread starter markvn
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,203
  • Replies Replies 34
I doubt it blocks flashcarts. My guess is they patched the the Wi-Fi chip exploit.
 
We have to wait until somebody will put his flashcard at risk.
huh.gif
i think it should be on main site...
 
so cant acekard 2i (and others) come out with a 1.41 update the DSi is already nearing the end of its life w/ the 3Ds I wonder what these new Anti Piracy measures for it nintendo keeps braging bout could it be a gps that tracks piraters so the popo can arrest them easier>
 
Some speculation has been about the shape of the card. As in when the little tab on the side enters the 3DS it activates 3DS mode. Though I doubt it'll be as simple as that. It would be easily hacked if that were the case.
 
giratina16 said:
Some speculation has been about the shape of the card. As in when the little tab on the side enters the 3DS it activates 3DS mode. Though I doubt it'll be as simple as that. It would be easily hacked if that were the case.

That thing is 90% just a plastic nub which keeps you from inserting 3DS cards into non-3DS slots.
 

Site & Scene News