Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I have seen a game which has recently been dumped for DS.. The name on the download is Tim Power.. However, I saw Jake Power and Sam Power in other places.... Im guessing Tim is the right name but what is it really.. If no-one knows Ill check it on my DS later.. Cant right now ..
tongue.gif

Just thought it was weird..
biggrin.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe Tim for the (E) release, but Tim was too much of a sissy boy name for the American market and they needed something more manly like JAKE or SAM?

Come on Tim
's, ya see what they think of you? They think your nothing! Rise up and take down the government ya sissies!

Or maybe just bombard Ubisoft with really really really well thought out and well written letters telling them of your disappointment... yeah... that's more your thing...

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not that any of this really matters, but these 2 games 'released' as Tim Power ....(with their cover scans showing same title) actually show as Sam Power when played on the DS.

We all know there are many, many titles bearing slight name variations for different regions. This is simply just another one of those situations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.