Hacking New at DS flashing, what to buy?

killer bunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I realized a couple of days ago, that i have played though all my good gba games enough times to find them boring. So i decided its time to get a DS, and of course flash with it. Im a total newbie at DS flash, and i need to know the following.

What do i need to buy beside the flash kit ?
Which kit do you guys recommend ? (Yes i know there are review, but i dont want to read 100 pages of review, i would rather have something recommended)
Im living in Denmark (Europa), so if you could recommend a shop that ships the recommeded card that would be nice.

thx...

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://nds.scorpei.com/TBGTDSHB.html
Covers pretty much anything
smile.gif
. Even if you don't plan on doing much research read through it as it will lower your n00b question amount quite a lot
tongue.gif

As for slightly more at your question, recently the R4/M3 DS simply units are very popular so is the CycloDS evo. Now I don't recommend anything I really think you should check things out for yourself and make a choice based on what you think is important.

killer bunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okey... Thanks for the quick response, just a quick question.
As i understand the text, if i get a R4 or a M3, i will not need a passme/flashme ? I dont have a DS yet, as i plan to get both flash and DS at the same time, will a R4/M3 work with a new DS or do i have to look out for something?

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okey... Thanks for the quick response, just a quick question.
As i understand the text, if i get a R4 or a M3, i will not need a passme/flashme ? I dont have a DS yet, as i plan to get both flash and DS at the same time, will a R4/M3 work with a new DS or do i have to look out for something?
If you read the link pdf you'll learn that the R4 and M3 are DS slot mods. Those (or at least most of them) do not need flashme/passme1/2/nopass to work
wink.gif
. Currently all FW versions of the DS work with the devices available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol