ROM Hack New Animal Crossing Editor

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
After finishing my exams, I returned to the development of my AC:WW editor.
I turned it into a very complete editor with a very important objective: let the user do cool things without destroying the game's real fun (sorry, you won't be able to clone or create new items nor get money).

AC:WW Maxmap Editor v1.1
acwwmaxmaptm6.jpg

*Save/load maps: If you have a perfect town you can save your map. If you don't play the game for some time, your flowers will be gone and you will have a lot of weeds. Load your old map and the town will be the same again!
*Also, this option will let you load a map of another town. So if you are bored of your town, load another map town and it will change completely. Your house and your neighbors will be the same, of course.
*Delete neighbors: if you are bored of a neighbor or you already have his picture and you want a new one, now you can delete that animal. The game will create a new one in 24 hours.
*Change your body: now you can edit your face (you can even use a face of the opposite gender), your hair, color of your hair and tan. You can even get a tan on winter!
*Giant carpets: this is the main attractive of my program. Thanks to a game bug, you can modify the unused patterns of unused players (up to 4) and place them as carpets on the ground. Look at my Dragon Ball carpets!

DOWNLOAD v1.1!

Pioggia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HMMM ... sounds fantastic ... but will you be able to edit the map at all? like, design your own map ^^

that would be greaaaaaaaaat
tongue.gif

anyway! looking forward to release!

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah yes, i remember my days of hacking animal crossing wild world.

Thanks for posting this.

EDIT: hang on

QUOTE said:
(sorry, you won't be able to clone or create new items nor get money).

Ok, this program is fail if you can't do that. I'll stick with animal map thanks.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
OxyTech: Soon
smile.gif
I'm doing the final changes.

Gaspar: Yes. And sometimes you get bored and stop playing the game for some months. When you pick up the game again, your town is DIED. This is one of the main reasons I did this program.

Pioggia: No, that won't be possible. You can use AnimalMap for that.

dominator: No, but I looked at its source a lot. You can call it a complement for AnimalMap and Pattern Editor. My program will be mostly used for restore your town, but you can keep using AnimalMap for moving trees or flowers. And if you want to do big carpets with Maxmap Editor you will have to use Thulinma's Pattern Editor too.

Prime: Use AnimalMap then. I don't like hacking. What's the point of Animal Crossing if you can get any item/money?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
OxyTech: Don't worry, the project is still on development.

I made a nice addition: everytime you load a file it automatically waters your flowers and deletes your weeds.

Now it's only compatible with 256kb clean files (SC and G6/Lite) because they are the only formats I know how they work. I don't think I'll be able to make it compatible with other formats
frown.gif
Anyone can send me an R4/M3 Simply save file of AC:WW?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I never really got into ACWW, it was always in the middle of the night when I was playing and I was to lazy to change my DS's clock.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Thank you DarthNemesis, I made it compatible with R4 saves (It should work, I don't have an R4 to test it).

I deleted the neighbor images because they were making the whole program a lot bigger. Instead of showing an image, now you can translate the names of the animals to your language (in order to recognize them. animal names in spanish are different, for example) editing a simple TXT file.

CPhantom: Soon, soon...
smile.gif
Let me do some changes first.

Minox_IX: Me too, I can only play during the night. But did you know that you can change the clock of the game? Yes. I have the real hour on my DS, but my AC:WW cart has a different hour. You must click on the phone in your bedroom before starting playing and you can change the hour. I have been investigating the save file and it really saves the DIFFERENCE between your DS clock and the hour you put. Nintendo did a good job with this option, because this way you can play the game during night and keep the real hour

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
marc_max said:
Minox_IX: Me too, I can only play during the night. But did you know that you can change the clock of the game? Yes. I have the real hour on my DS, but my AC:WW cart has a different hour. You must click on the phone in your bedroom before starting playing and you can change the hour. I have been investigating the save file and it really saves the DIFFERENCE between your DS clock and the hour you put. Nintendo did a good job with this option, because this way you can play the game during night and keep the real hour
Didn't know that, I'll try it out later. Thx

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Monochrome said:
Ok, working, nice job
biggrin.gif

Can your recommend a good texture convertor?
Please tell me if it really corrupted your save. I really need to know it.
This is the only one pattern converter:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~aviator/acww/
I'm planning to do one too in a future
smile.gif

BTW, please DO A BACKUP of your savegames. I don't want to be feel guilty.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I changed the sex of my character from Male to Female, I think that was it. Haven't tried changing my character's hair cut et cetera but I will later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1