optimaljam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I have my 3ds that is updated to Ver. 1.1.0-1U and her 3ds is Ver. 1.0.0-0U

I have 2 acekard's 1 that I updated manually and the other 1 that i bought brand new with the acekard update. both of them don't work on my updated 3ds but they do work on my gf non-updated 3ds.(bought brand new)

I'm pretty sure the only reason my acekard dose not work on my device is because it is updated to 1.1.0-1U

so is there any way to put my 3ds to 1.0.0-0U or does acekard have an update where it will work on 1.1.0-1U?

here's a vid to show whats wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqoOlDjhX4

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, what? You bought an Acekard with the 3DS update, and it did not work on your 3DS. But "something" works on your girlfriend's acekard and her 3DS is not updated? I wasn't aware that the 1.1.0 hasn't been worked around yet...

Mind elaborating and using a bit better punctuation so I can under it clearer?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Give us more details.

What exactly happens when you try to run it?
What game shows up on GF's 3DS? Dorasu?
Is this the new 3DS branded AK2i?

Ive got an older AK2i that's been manually updated and it works great on the newer firmware. I wonder if stealth updates are taking place or the new AK2i's are not working right. So much to consider.

optimaljam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it used to work on my 3ds after I updated it but all of a ssudden Drasu does not show up at all. It does show up on my Girlfriend's though. And yes it is the new 3DS branded AK2i. I tried to update an older one and screwed it up. :/

howgame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the acekard no need to update, a customer Service told me the acekard 2i for 3DS no need to update since Mar. it can use diretly on 3DS with the latest kernel.

optimaljam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I have my 3ds that is updated to Ver. 1.1.0-1U and her 3ds is Ver. 1.0.0-0U

I have 2 acekard's 1 that I updated manually and the other 1 that i bought brand new with the acekard update. both of them don't work on my updated 3ds but they do work on my gf non-updated 3ds.(bought brand new)

I'm pretty sure the only reason my acekard dose not work on my device is because it is updated to 1.1.0-1U

so is there any way to put my 3ds to 1.0.0-0U or does acekard have an update where it will work on 1.1.0-1U?

ill post a vid soon.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try to update it or load the newest AKAIO on it?

What are the HWID numbers? It seems that HW:44 doesn't work with the 3DS updates

Just my thoughts

optimaljam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok will the paper trick work but why? I mean im super happy that it work but does it mean that my 3ds is defected or my acekard?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
optimaljam said:
ok will the paper trick work but why? I mean im super happy that it work but does it mean that my 3ds is defected or my acekard?
It just means that the contacts are somewhat smaller. No biggie as long as normal DS games and 3DS games still work as normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg