Hacking New acekard problem?

d0omrider

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i was regularly playing my acekard and then i shut it off to do something else. When i came back and turned it on it says 'wrong system file' or something and then i restarted my dsi, the message doesnt show anymore instead it takes FOREVER to load and you CANNOT play games it just turns into a white screen. So i tried taking out the memory card and put it on my computer to see whats wrong .. most of my games are gone and is replaced by a '0223E~01.WEV' file and the system files are still there. Even though most of my games are gone, the memory isnt restored and i have only 2 games left (60mb alll together) and that wev file(which is 512kb) and systems files however it takes up my entire memory card WHICH IS 512 MB.

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
File system corruption. Shit happens. Format your micro sd card using Panasonic SD formatter.

From now, regularly backup your games and saves, never shutdown your DS while a game is being saved, and try not to use cheap or oem micro sd cards.

If it often happens, with different micro sd cards, then you might have an issue with the Acekard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la