Hacking New 4.5 3DS - Transfer old Content from 'other' 4.5 3DS?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah. I have a 4.5 3DS, gateway, all that jazz. Well, the charger port on the is not working too well, so I bought a second 4.5 3DS. Can I just move my SD card (with emunand on it) into my new 3DS, and have everything work as it should? Anything I need to do first? Thanksh.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah. I have a 4.5 3DS, gateway, all that jazz. Well, the charger port on the is not working too well, so I bought a second 4.5 3DS. Can I just move my SD card (with emunand on it) into my new 3DS, and have everything work as it should? Anything I need to do first? Thanksh.

Nope, it won't work. At least, from my experience.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. So what do I have to do? Also I'd like to use my existing NNID so that I can use my PokeBank on the new 3DS.

Well, all I can say is that you should create an emuNAND on your new 3DS and then have both of your 3DS's do a system transfer from your old 3DS to the new one while both of them are on emuNAND.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could transfer most contents with the current decrypting and re-encrypting methods, but I don't know about transferring the NNID...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: