Hardware New 3DS XL wont read SD card files

Manola_Manu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey. I buyed an New Nintendo 3DS XL less than 2 months ago and I'm having a Issue. And yeah my 3DS is hacked, but the hack is in the 3ds not the sd card and it seems to be fine; Since if you put any game card in the slot it will play normaly.
I was playing it one day and it just popped up that error in the touch screen where it gets all black and says a bunch of things and "press any buttom to reboot" and I pressed it to reboot. But after the reboot it came back to the home page and all the games where gone and my files from the Tool paste (FBI, ANEMONE, all of those that stays there).
At first I was thinking it was my sd, but when I putted the sd in my computer all the files where there.
I tested my old sd in the 3DS and it didnt show anything too. The strange is, it didnt say that the game "cant detect the sd card" it just wont read the files in the sd. When I go to see the sd softwares it says that there's none. Not even the wallpaper shows up, its like the 3DS was been "cleaned".

If anyone can help I'll really apreciate it, i dont wanna to lose my money and my baby since its still TOO YOUNG!!

Manola_Manu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The card probably gone faulty, contents inside the "Nintendo 3DS" folder is locked to the 3ds it is setup with, probably best to copy the content in the SD card to a new card and try it.
Yeah, but there is the thing. I already did a copy of all the files, deleted all of it from the sd and formated it. And still didnt worked, and my old sd card didnt worked too and the old one used to work too.
Btw, when I look for the sd it shows like this: its in portuguese but it says that "there's no software"

Attachments

• IMG-20180429-WA0052.jpeg
    IMG-20180429-WA0052.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 218

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use emunand originally? You can't copy emunand from SD to SD. Where was all your stuff previously installed on to? Sysnand or EmuNand ?

Manola_Manu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you use emunand originally? You can't copy emunand from SD to SD. Where was all your stuff previously installed on to? Sysnand or EmuNand ?
No no, I buyed the sd card from a informatic shop; So i guess the sd is autentic.
About the kind of thing its on the 3DS I dont really know cause a guy I know did it for me. I know he said that all the files for the "unlock" hack so I can use the CIA's and such is already inside the console so there is no files of this in the SD card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you copy everything off the card, and do a Full read

I want to make sure you do not have a fake card. A lot of fake ones look real; you can't go by gut feeling and how authentic they appear.

No no, I buyed the sd card from a informatic shop; So i guess the sd is autentic.
I cant really do it in the SD now cause I was in panic and sended it to a shop to see if they can fix it; but I guess the guy In the shop didnt know anything about it.. saddly I didnt got my 3DS from the shop yet, I'm gonna get it this monday D:

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant really do it in the SD now cause I was in panic and sended it to a shop to see if they can fix it; but I guess the guy In the shop didnt know anything about it.. saddly I didnt got my 3DS from the shop yet, I'm gonna get it this monday D:

DO NOT GUESS YOURSELF. This is how you get ripped off by sellers preying on your trust. You need to check for yourself that the card is real. Even if it was bought from a reputable shop and the SD brand is legitimate, counterfeiters are increasingly getting better at making fake cards that experts themselves are having a hard time telling reals from fakes. Whenever you make a 3DS setup on a new card, always check on your computer with H2testw.

It's like bare back banging pretty hookers and assuming you didn't catch HIV without getting yourself checked out. Maybe you've gotten lucky every time, and while the analogy is extreme, why put yourself in that risk? H2testw is easy and even if you don't get a fake, the program will tell you if your card is intact / does not have any bad sectors.

Manola_Manu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DO NOT GUESS YOURSELF. This is how you get ripped off by sellers preying on your trust. You need to check for yourself that the card is real. Even if it was bought from a reputable shop and the SD brand is legitimate, counterfeiters are increasingly getting better at making fake cards that experts themselves are having a hard time telling reals from fakes. Whenever you make a 3DS setup on a new card, always check on your computer with H2testw.

It's like bare back banging pretty hookers and assuming you didn't catch HIV without getting yourself checked out. Maybe you've gotten lucky every time, and while the analogy is extreme, why put yourself in that risk? H2testw is easy and even if you don't get a fake, the program will tell you if your card is intact / does not have any bad sectors.

Yeah I'm gonna try the program once I get my 3DS from the shop again; I really hope its only something with the SD card. Since the whole console is working just fine. I was thinking that it was possible be the sd connection pins from inside the 3DS, maybe broken or dirty.. but since the shop guy looks like dont know anything *bangs head on the wall*
I'll get my 3DS monday and try it out, if anything hopefully its only the SD. I'll be back one I got news.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT