Aruu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi.
I had my 3ds for awhile now, used gateway and when i saw how pretty the 3ds games are, i'm now thinking of purchasing the XL model.
My question is, what version will i get with the xl model? is there a way to know? maybe someone who purchased recently can share?

thanks.

Aruu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ok thanks.
The only way i can get a 3DS over here is to order one as a special order, so while i'm still be getting one, i have no idea what version i will get, as i wont be able to look at the box. :(

If i transfer my SD card from my 3DS which is on 4.5 version, onto a 3DS XL, will the XL be 4.5 too?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok thanks.
The only way i can get a 3DS over here is to order one as a special order, so while i'm still be getting one, i have no idea what version i will get, as i wont be able to look at the box. :(

If i transfer my SD card from my 3DS which is on 4.5 version, onto a 3DS XL, will the XL be 4.5 too?
no, not only that you would need to update your 4.x console to 8.x to even do a system transfer......all you can do is hope you get a 4.x console

Aruu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I see.. i doubt i will get 4.x seeing as it's 2014.......
I will find out next week:unsure:

thanks

Aruu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Yes! it came with 4.5 :lol:
I already have a game on the gateway on my regular 3DS. can i somehow transfer the save to my 3DS XL after i set up the gateway on it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol