Hacking New 3DS XL and Gateway Question

Deathbot64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i have a gateway and an old 3ds xl running 4.2 (with gateway 9.5, mt-card 9.6 with rxTools and cfw 4.x)right and im thinking of getting a new 3ds xl, which if im not mistake comes at either 9.0 or 9.2 which is good for gateway. My question is when i get my new 3ds will i need to downgrade to use gateway or keep it at what firmware it comes with? (i know this is a dumb question but i cant find a solid answer and dont want to fuck things up on the new 3ds when i get it

MonkeyWithAGun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have a gateway and an old 3ds xl running 4.2 (with gateway 9.5, mt-card 9.6 with rxTools and cfw 4.x)right and im thinking of getting a new 3ds xl, which if im not mistake comes at either 9.0 or 9.2 which is good for gateway. My question is when i get my new 3ds will i need to downgrade to use gateway or keep it at what firmware it comes with? (i know this is a dumb question but i cant find a solid answer and dont want to fuck things up on the new 3ds when i get it

if you can find a new 3ds xl with 9.2 or lower, keep it as is to use gateway

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to buy one at either 9.0 or 9.2 (there are already many with 9.4) and keep it at the firmware it comes with. You will also need Cubic Ninja or zelda OOT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...