Hacking New 3DS with A9LH won't boot anymore

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Nope, hourglass9 is a trimmed version of decrypt9 with only dump and inject nand options.
From the github, hourglass9 is a "Noob friendly, safe, arm9loaderhax only NAND dumper & restorer for the 3DS console".

thanks guys , i will download the latest version of d9 as well.

i love d9, can be very useful at times.

btw. so if anything happened to my n3ds, like mSD fault or a game making the system crash etc.
i am using updated sysNAND , and i have a backup of the updated sysNAND, would i then only have to re-inject the updated sysNAND ?

i have it backed up , i titled it as "sysNAND (updated sysNAND a9lh)" xD
and i also have the "sysNAND (Original 9.2)" .

i assume i would only have to inject the updated sysNAND version of my backup yah?

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks guys , i will download the latest version of d9 as well.

i love d9, can be very useful at times.

btw. so if anything happened to my n3ds, like mSD fault or a game making the system crash etc.
i am using updated sysNAND , and i have a backup of the updated sysNAND, would i then only have to re-inject the updated sysNAND ?

i have it backed up , i titled it as "sysNAND (updated sysNAND a9lh)" xD
and i also have the "sysNAND (Original 9.2)" .

i assume i would only have to inject the updated sysNAND version of my backup yah?
indeed, you have just to restore the sysnand backup.
edit: you can use the "Nand restore keep a9lh" option when you restore the nand, to be sure you don't "delete" a9lh.

Last edited by RealityNinja,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
indeed, you have just to restore the sysnand backup.
edit: you can use the "Nand restore keep a9lh" option when you restore the nand, to be sure you don't "delete" a9lh.

yes i remember that option in d9!

so i can just restore my updated sysNAND backup that way and that is it yes? i would not need to create an emuNAND again and reinject the emuNAND into sysNAND correct?

i even forgot how i did the updated sysNAND thingie it was a swap process xD.

but i like updated sysNAND the most, its like it starts the sysNAND but has the emuNAND partition injected in it, i did this because i almost never use the original sysNAND.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great idea! Lol. I swear man i have about 20gb worth of back ups. i always make a back up before updates and once every good month or so. Glad to hear your problem is fixed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-