Status
Not open for further replies.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes this was exactly what i was looking for! when and if the N3ds comes to USA or i give up and but a jap/EUR i would like to know the ver it comes with so that i can pop in my gateway

DoctorZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask, to get a 9.0-9.2 3DS what retailer looks like the best bet (U.S.)? I'm looking at nippon-yasan and eurotaku as I've seen those mentioned so far. Both seem slow shipping, but if it's highly likely I'll get a 9.0-9.2 3DS I'll go that route. Play-asia is a bit more expensive for me, so leaning toward other retailers.

Amadren

Pasta Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
All AU New3ds come with the 9.0 fw, right? Does anyone have a 9.0 AU New3ds to test?

Also, is the mii plaza/editor exploit works for 9.4 fw?

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey guys,
does have all new 3ds LL (japanese version) a fw below 9.3? and where is the cheapest place for buying a n3dsLL(jap) or n3dsXL(aus)? which exploit use gw for the n3ds the internet exploit too?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
hey guys,
does have all new 3ds LL (japanese version) a fw below 9.3? and where is the cheapest place for buying a n3dsLL(jap) or n3dsXL(aus)? which exploit use gw for the n3ds the internet exploit too?

Read this thread from the start and GW's site. Stop being lazy, as all the info is there.

Friendsxix

Introspective Potato
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please stop hijacking this thread. The submission rate has gone down and the off topic chatter has gone up. The last two pages or so have been about Gateway exploit conjecture with zero submissions. This thread is not about Gateway; this thread is about tracking 3DS versions as per the OP. To sum up, please bring this discussion to one of many Gateway threads that exist.

Edit: Apologies, there was a single submission in the last two pages.

Reactions: satel
D

Deleted-355425

Please stop hijacking this thread. The submission rate has gone down and the off topic chatter has gone up. The last two pages or so have been about Gateway exploit conjecture with zero submissions. This thread is not about Gateway; this thread is about tracking 3DS versions as per the OP. To sum up, please bring this discussion to one of many Gateway threads that exist.

pm a mod.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit: Apologies, there was a single submission in the last two pages.
To get back on topic I'm the guy who submitted the first New 3ds (non-LL) I reply back to you after you asked for one more number. It's 6 I posted it a while ago but you never updated the page

Reactions: Friendsxix

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not good... really want mine to be on 9.0.0 but I'm losing hope
What's not good? What's making you lose hope?

I bought a N3DS LL today and--like everybody else--would very much like to receive a <=9.2 firmware system.

But as far as I can tell, there haven't been any reports of >9.2 out-of-the-box. Unless I'm missing something obvious; am I?

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
What's not good? What's making you lose hope?

I bought a N3DS LL today and--like everybody else--would very much like to receive a <=9.2 firmware system.

But as far as I can tell, there haven't been any reports of >9.2 out-of-the-box. Unless I'm missing something obvious; am I?
Shouldn't be. Hopefully. Just cross your fingers. Usually they wouldn't update the stock firmware to the latest.

Reactions: Helper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg