new 3DS for metal gear 3D, photo inside!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it doesn't look too bad, I whether just have a plain black one

This. I don't really like the Zelda one though, I generally like my electronics to be looking Plain Jane. I can't stand like "trimmings" or "art" on them. I want them to be a solid, basic color with, at most, the system logo on it (like PSPs have the "PSP" logo on the back, which even then I'm not too fond of). By far the ugliest console I've seen though has to go with the Star Wars PSP. It looks like a cheap sticker. And since when do you associate PSPs with Star Wars? I could at least see God of War since they had two major releases on the system and it's a Sony product, but the only Star Wars releases on there were some Battlefront games (which aren't bad but certainly not a "killer app"), a meh Force Unleashed port (Force Unleashed wasn't even good to begin with), and like that one game that had a horrid DS port (Deadly Alliance or something like that).

But back on topic, the system would probably look better if it covered the bumpers. It still kinda looks like a woman's wallet. My mom carries around a leatherish sort of long wallet thing (it probably has a different name) and this doesn't look too far off except having a different leather design. Or it looks like an oddly shaped and large men's wallet.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
soulx, on 30 December 2011 - 05:59 AM, said:

Full pic here.
BZ9wF.jpg

Looks pretty nice.

If you want me to love you again Kojima, turn MGS 3D into a full-featured remake instead of a shoddy port. Thanks!
this pic looks photoshopped, where did you find it?
i can tell its shopped because of the two irregular squarish kinda shapes at the centre

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've complained about a fictional characters fictional suit in a fictional game before.

But if they complained about every instance of fake leather then you'd hear them nagging 24/7. Tons of stuff uses fake leather and, if anything, it takes away money from the leather business, something PETA would support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill