Hacking New 3DS FlashCart - Sky3DS firmware 9.0

rehman sadiq

Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine but it does not recognise the sd card it seems nothing happens after I insert the card only a blue flashlight at first. Do I need to wait a while for something to show?

RomAnOCrY

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got mine but it does not recognise the sd card it seems nothing happens after I insert the card only a blue flashlight at first. Do I need to wait a while for something to show?
Change your SD card (try another one).
remove and plug it again..

try to reformat it with DiskWriter.

garbanzox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Sky3DS run DS games too, or just 3DS?

The 10 game limit is a despicable sales tactic, but between DS and 3DS I have less than 20 games anyway. I could buy 2 carts, sell off all my games, and still have money left over...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Does the Sky3DS run DS games too, or just 3DS?

The 10 game limit is a despicable sales tactic, but between DS and 3DS I have less than 20 games anyway. I could buy 2 carts, sell off all my games, and still have money left over...
or buy 1 sky 3ds and a $10 NDS flashcard if you wanted to go down that route

Singapura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I received mine but so far I have no luck putting any games on it. It keeps telling me the game is not in the template

Order my butt with your 1 post account. Lately there are too many advertising account allowed into this forum.

Lol, I'm not advertising. I've been in the hacking scene since before you were born I bet. Nederlanders zijn geen goede adverteerders ;-)

swspjcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand that only 10 3DS games can be used per sky3ds card, but do all 10 games have to be added at the same time or can I add 5 now and add 5 on the same sky3ds at a later time? I'm more interested in having the games I play regularly all in one place than the ability to play all games and frankly I can't even think of 10 games that I personally think are sky3ds worthy at the moment. I don't want to buy a sky3ds if I have to add 10 games at a time.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
I understand that only 10 3DS games can be used per sky3ds card, but do all 10 games have to be added at the same time or can I add 5 now and add 5 on the same sky3ds at a later time? I'm more interested in having the games I play regularly all in one place than the ability to play all games and frankly I can't even think of 10 games that I personally think are sky2ds worthy at the moment. I don't want to buy a sky3ds if I have to add 10 games at a time.

You can add at any time, it's worded awkwardly which causes confusion but you can add 5 now and then however long later add others up to the limit of 10.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can add at any time, it's worded awkwardly which causes confusion but you can add 5 now and then however long later add others up to the limit of 10.
Well I have asked that before and someone told me other things. Got a gateway anyway but want to know this.
But it should be mentioned on Sky3DS if you can't add later. This is actually very important to add later games.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I have asked that before and someone told me other things. Got a gateway anyway but want to know this.
But it should be mentioned on Sky3DS if you can't add later. This is actually very important to add later games.

I heard multiple things but from what I heard from people on here they were playing whatever games they wanted and decided to add other games to it later. Because there is such little information about it even now, it's still confusing.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been answered already, it's a long thread! But what exactly does the sky3ds do if it reaches its 10 game limit?

Say for example you load 10 games onto the sd and load it into the sky3ds, it's now stored the hashes of those 10 games. Now if you format the card and load an 11th game it shouldn't work at all if I understand correctly. But what does it show on the screen?

Could someone who has reached their 10 game limit tell me what happens to the 11th game?

fcz_x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
don't buy sky3ds, wait for gateway for 9.0-9.2 consoles, has a better support (i have 5 games installed in internal SD and 44 themes for home menu, play safe with emunand, unlimited games, updates, 100% compatibility etc etc)

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I still cant get over the Transformers logo.

Reminds me of this every time I see it.

harrypotterobama10-1269314716.jpg

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
I still cant get over the Transformers logo.

Reminds me of this every time I see it.

[snip]

I espeacially like the yellow hitler 'stache. Colors have a nice surreal touch as well..

If I had the time and leisure, I might make a rom hack out of this...how does "Sonic 10 - Harry Potter in Obama land" sound?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4