Glolord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

im pretty new in this so please have mercy if something Sounds stupid.

Screen brightness issue. The screen is was to dark. I compared with a friends console via 3dsident. Showed me that my screen is at least 1/3 darker in every Setup from 1 to 5. (Brightness level His 3ds 160, Mine Stuck at 108 at 5)

I tried lcd tweaker but this Sets brightness back to default every 5 seconds.

For some reason i cant install ntr cfw, i heared this has a posibility to Change brightness.

Does anyone know a way to increase brightness or edit the brightness level? I would appriciate an Info so much.

Got a New 3ds. Installet Luma3dsv9.0, FBI and CIA.

Thank you.

P.s. I hope this is the right section. If Not please move.

Attachments

• IMG-20180629-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20180629-WA0017.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 459
Last edited by Glolord,

Glolord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Of course i turned off Power saving and auto brightness... I did all the "normal" stuff already. Wouldn't ask for help if i didn't tried all of this...

Maybe some "crack" knows a way to manual edit the brightness of the 1 to 5 steps... Maybe with hex Editors or so?

Last edited by Glolord,

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR's brightness setting is broken on the last few recent system versions anyway.

With the dev config menu, you can tweak the voltage going to the screens a little. Lowering it seems to reduce contrast on TN displays, which should make darker things a bit brighter.

If its a huge difference, there might be a backlight issue though, which no software will really fix.

Glolord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My First thought was broken backlight or so, too. but with lcd tweaker it was possible to Light things up. its bright enough for a few seconds at least... So I was thinking "if something would bei broken this would Not bei possible."
Even very crazy bright was possible. As Shown in picture
IMG-20180629-WA0022.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.