Hardware New 2DS XL has a small cosmetic defect on the beze

GameBoyColor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My New 2DS XL has a defect on the bezel on the bottom half, it’s almost as if there’s a small bubble in the plastic right there. It’s small and insignificant, but it’s really bothering me. Unfortunately, it’s too late to return it - not to mention I’ve already installed CFW on it.

Does anyone else have any kind of defect on their 2DS XL? I’m wondering mostly because I want to feel better about this, and also to reassure myself that this was a factory defect and that it wasn’t a used device being sold as new.

GameBoyColor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a picture of this defect?

It’s hard to get on camera, but I can try when I get home later. It’s so small, that’s why it feels ridiculous. But I just hate that such an aesthetically nice device has to have this blemish.

Well I'd feel good knowing I'm not responsible for the defect.

I guess that helps a bit. Although on the other hand, it would have felt more personal if I had caused it.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a replacement bezel and change it out? I mean it's not free, but it's got to be better if it nags at you and causes you grief, no matter how insignificant anyone else might find it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)