berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can I still jump on the Megaman train? Or is it too late... I even bought one of the early Megaman games on the first Gameboy, but this stuff is quite different and rather hype-like. I hope this isn't another card or chip collecting game with a boring action plot.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well they have made some changes... It looks like your weapons start out fully charged up )no more needing to walk around jiling things int he first level over and over to power them up) The elfs are data chips instead of floaty ghost data, and Megman Zero can upgrade them himself instead of needing something or someone to manage them for him....

The first boss was a joke though....

Wait until you see who shows up after you defeat it though....

Interesting... So far I'm having a blast
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

Yes! I just beat MMX 1 & 2 last week. I'll need the English translation at some point though. These games are great for gameplay but I am MUCH more interested in the story at this point...

Who is OMEGA?

I'm so glad that the portable MM Scene has continued. I remember when the FIRST megaman game came out. That Megaman Hunter dude with the sword was pretty hard for me to beat when I was 9 years old.

MM still going strong - even though I'm in an office.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyones whose played the first two will be loving this, I just wish I could understand what's going on...
frown.gif
I haven't got an S yet (I'll do that when it's released in English)

I just killed the 4th robot in the inital lineup...

Haven't had this much fun since Zero Mission... Woot!!!

If anyone can clue us in as to what's going on, please do so but make sure you mark it with spoilers....

onebored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well they have made some changes... It looks like your weapons start out fully charged up )no more needing to walk around jiling things int he first level over and over to power them up) The elfs are data chips instead of floaty ghost data, and Megman Zero can upgrade them himself instead of needing something or someone to manage them for him....

The first boss was a joke though....

Wait until you see who shows up after you defeat it though....

Interesting... So far I'm having a blast
biggrin.gif
Dr Willy? lol

Is Megaman and Bass a good game?

Krizalid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is pretty sweet, although I can't get out of the base and onto the second mission due to a complete lasck of knowledge of japanese.

frown.gif

L

LioConvey

Yes, I know.
American made the lamest game.

Come on American, You need to wake up!!!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Anyone know what those blue gateway things are there for? I don't see much of a difference between going and not going through the gate apart from the colour
smile.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I haven't found out what they do or mean yet... It turns everything green, and that's about it... There has to be a reason other then that, as when you die and continue one the door will be near by so you can re enter it....

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
About the blue doors

" That's cyberspace. Currently, the exact point of it is unknown, but if you link with Megaman Battle Network 4 (or whatever you choose to call it), the enemies turn into MMBN-series enemies. Also, there's elves that apparently only work there, as well as a character who only shows up there." - from a guy on Gamefaqs...

I also appears that this game will work with the e card reader as well to open even more things...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hmm... interesting concept but it's hard enough getting the most out of your game with two titles without having TWO gba's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol