New: 1381 - Famicom Mini 01 Super Mario Bros (J)

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please help. When I put all 3 games into my F2A, my F2A loader screen gets messed up. I get Ice Climber 4 Times (01-04) Super Mario Bros 4 Time (05-08) and Xevious only once. so that makes 9 blocks of data on my list. pleas help me on this ASAP. Oh and just to be SURE the shrunken mario head thing is a defect in the game bieng emulated from NES to GBASP right? Or have I gone crazy?
happy.gif
try using pogoshell instead of the normal f2a loader...
the f2a loader sometimes gives wrong blocks...
it does the same with mario kart.

the head is not shrunk, it's squished.

from this:
_
_

to this
=

that's because the gba (smaller in height) has a different resolution than the original nes.

J

jadaramiro

won't ya rather download the nes version cuz i mean wats the difference? just extra color
laugh.gif

weaaddar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As titney has said in other threads the sound is better on these then the other versions.

These are also incredibly overdumped. Use GBATA and set the romsize down to 256kb ( 2mbit using the oversize tool). Then from there use your faviorite rom stripper rip all the extra garbage from it. This one is only about 170kb after that. My guess is that the extra 120kb is the emulator the rom itself is about 50kb.

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so, maybe some h4x0r guys could strip the emulator of one of these roms and put another rom in there.... so we have a PERFECT nes emulator (yes pocketnes is perfect, but this one is... umm.... even more perfect )

Sharkhelm

Trophies
Website
www.operationg.net
XP
Country
Darkforce sucks.
Ahhh how sweet...can't you just feel the love.
wub.gif

But yeah Owlman if you really want to throw random insults at me then I'd prefer you to keep them to PMs.

smile.gif

BTW anyone know when the other Famicom Mini games are being dumped?
Well said, Darkforce.
smile.gif

All the Famicom Mini release dates are the same, so it's just of matter of someone getting their hands on them and dumpping them.
wink.gif

TropicalFish

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought Nintendo would use a cool scaling method on this series of games, or atleast make the sprites unscaled, but they don't. It's just like PocketNES's scaling mode. Mario's head is all squished and it looks like crap.
Actually, it's not like pocketnes. pocketnes uses some "more advanced" tecnique to blur the screen to not loose to much details. This, as with nes metroid in zero mission, simply just skip every 8th row of pixels, which is more ugly.

weaaddar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well for much better sound (Though in mario sound is hardly a concern, maybe zelda though) I can sacrifice another 80-90 kb. I still got plenty of room for my rom collection why not have a frilled up one? (I eagerly await the zelda one...although I fear the japanese might be a detriment)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...