New : 1360 - Pokémon Fire Red (J)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure some people are happy.....blah...
at nintendo where they know that even if it's a remake and even if it still has gameboy graphic it will sell like food...
dry.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon arent animated and you cant save :/

This actually looks like a downgraded Sapphire, I was hoping for so much more *sigh*
Sure you can save, you just gotta find the right button. And as said before, this is just an upgraded Red and Blue (from original Gameboy). With an in-game guide too. Which is kinda weird...

AngryCommunist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Eeeeeeeeeew pokemon eeeeeew!!! Those should die!!!
You're such a freaking moron.

Just because everybody else seems to dislike a good game merely because it's popular, doesn't mean that you too have to follow along with their standards.

Why, for once, won't you actually TRY the game?

You'll find that it's much more satisfying if you PLAY the game you loathe so much.

AngryCommunist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
at nintendo where they know that even if it's a remake and even if it still has gameboy graphic it will sell like food...
dry.gif
yeah nintendo seems to be good at that
dry.gif
You too, are an absolute dullard.

"HAY GUYS NINTENDO MAKES GOOD GAMES BUT THEY'RE SO KIDDY brb gotta go play games where i shoot people yeah that'll restore faith in my sexuality"

Ugh.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dry.gif
yeah nintendo seems to be good at that
dry.gif
You too, are an absolute dullard.

"HAY GUYS NINTENDO MAKES GOOD GAMES BUT THEY'RE SO KIDDY brb gotta go play games where i shoot people yeah that'll restore faith in my sexuality"

Ugh.
aww come on don't throw the kiddy nintendo's tantrum it's old!
smile.gif

i'm not saying it's a kiddy game actualy i finished the original for gb by catching all 150 pokemon i just say that is stupid that a "remake" (i find the term "porting with more color" more adeguate) will sell around 2 million only just because is a pokemon rpg and it run on an hardware that selled a lot (so nobody can say "and pokemon colosseum?" =P)
and remember...
this is a forum there isn't the need to insult people because they think different from you

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well Woxxy I reckon I'm just about one of the oldest people here and I really enjoy pokemon. I enjoy both the games and the anime. I'm way past 14 but then maybe it requires a little maturity to let yourself enjoy something without worrying about the perception of it being childish. Who knows...

Anyway, I got this earlier and haven't yet tried it but I can't decide whether I should or whether I should wait for the us release. I might not get as much out of either if I play this one now. What do you reckon?

Dogg.

MonkeyHead79

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, don't get me wrong here... I'm a big fan of Pokemon (and 16 too, how about that?)... but frankly I wasn't nearly as impressed with Ruby and Sapphire as I was with Gold and Silver... and now they're releasing REMAKES?! What's next, "Pokemon Thunder Yellow"?
dry.gif
I bought Ruby and only got halfway through it before being bored out of my skull, and I finished the Red version twice over a couple years ago... I guess I'll still try this, but I ain't likely gonna be buying it.

Edit: 10 minutes into the game and I've lost interest. Too much déja vu.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?