Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure some people are happy.....blah...
at nintendo where they know that even if it's a remake and even if it still has gameboy graphic it will sell like food...
dry.gif
yeah nintendo seems to be good at that
dry.gif
You too, are an absolute dullard.

"HAY GUYS NINTENDO MAKES GOOD GAMES BUT THEY'RE SO KIDDY brb gotta go play games where i shoot people yeah that'll restore faith in my sexuality"

Ugh.
yep so I won't turn into a 10 year old gay boy like you are slowly turning into...I would be carefull playing all them pokemon if I were you....

I mean just look at what you said...does it have a statement, point, or agrument? no...you are already sounding like a whiny 10 year old...stop playing pokemon, they are making you retarted.

...uhh ohh beware of the doubleposting angry communist....you don't want to piss off a communist trust me. lol

Link_01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool ash is back and another thing where can i find this rom as well as the leaf green version i hope some one can translate the rom into english sometime too

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dont expect a translation these games are comming to the us. It would just be a waste of time. Now if someone wanted to translat Tails of Phantasia that would be great. I dontt think that is comming to america.

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure some people are happy.....blah...
at nintendo where they know that even if it's a remake and even if it still has gameboy graphic it will sell like food...
dry.gif
yeah nintendo seems to be good at that
dry.gif
You too, are an absolute dullard.

"HAY GUYS NINTENDO MAKES GOOD GAMES BUT THEY'RE SO KIDDY brb gotta go play games where i shoot people yeah that'll restore faith in my sexuality"

Ugh.
yep so I won't turn into a 10 year old gay boy like you are slowly turning into...I would be carefull playing all them pokemon if I were you....

I mean just look at what you said...does it have a statement, point, or agrument? no...you are already sounding like a whiny 10 year old...stop playing pokemon, they are making you retarted.

...uhh ohh beware of the doubleposting angry communist....you don't want to piss off a communist trust me. lol
Though I wouldn't blame Pokemon for the cause of his retardation (it really is a good game if you actualy sit and play it) I agree with you entirely. His argument has absolutly no relavence to what they said. It is true that Nintendo has been making a ton of remakes on GBA however, seeing as this is a GBA message board, where we all play Nintendo products, I herd no one complain that the games were "kiddie" and mention any games that revolve around sexuality or violence, just that Nintendo has been making alot of remakes (not that they aren't fun, atleast they don't remake the bad games...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: