New : 1360 - Pokémon Fire Red (J)

A

AutoconX

Uh, any reason why mine shows a white screen when it loads?
Edit: Whoa, we posted at the same time. Wierd
blink.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Game is not working by me, only white screen. What do I wrong, which settings must I use, that it work?
If you are using VBA do you have in-game clock turned on and save type set to Flash save?

Try also to patch the ROM to its appropiate save type using the tool in our tool section.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So glad I'm not at home right now.

OMFG ITZ TEH POKEMON!!! GIMME! -____-
Actually, I would think that now would be the better time. When all of the kids are at school and can't download it. But once you get back home...... well, let's just say I'm glad my afternoon's going to be busy.

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SaveFile and Clock have I already try out.

But, found out myself what was wrong, I have turn On Remove Intros, then it is not working. So Remove Intros must be Off. Thanks for help.

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The pokedex is different it like you can choose the type of field a pokemon would live in and it tells out of what pokemon you've seen lives there. And basically everything else so far is an upgrade to make it match Ruby/Sapphire. Note: I only just gave Prof. Oak his parcel and got the pokedex. And when you're in the Item bag it shows an image of the item at the bottom.

Oh and when you hit the R button something pops up I don't know what it is so could someone tell me. Oh and someone tell us what the third person upstairs in the pokecenter does

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Oh and when you hit the R button something pops up I don't know what it is so could someone tell me. Oh and someone tell us what the third person upstairs in the pokecenter does
the thing that pops up when you press are is a sort of FAQ, it explains things in the game.

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, Okay. Also they have transition scenes in this game, like when you go to viridian forest form that building a scene comes up showing it. I like it so far though it is basically the same game, it's just to get old pokemon on the new pokemon

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mine work but for some strange reason the dialogue window sometime is messed up first that the game begin (is before the help window pop out) it write a message like "(insert random japanese character) 1M (other random character)" thought i think is a vba problem but it's weird... ^ _ ^'

pokpk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon arent animated and you cant save :/

This actually looks like a downgraded Sapphire, I was hoping for so much more *sigh*

ACaed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work on the EZFA without patches? Anyone know? I'm at school, or I'd try it...

And a littel off topic, did that Baldur's gate controversy (hyperion vs. TRaSHMaN) ever get resolved?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/