New : 1332 - Astro Boy Tetsuwan Atom (J)

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aaaaa, it's not a personal thing, but you do have quite a number of posts on things you don't know about, lack interest in, don't have respect for, or have a vague memory of. and most of the time, i get the feeling you don't care.Â

maybe you should pick up the game, play it and post some comments.
um

1. the post was meant as a joke
2. i swear it looks like that cartoon on freakazoid
3. sorry i dont have 8 hours of frre time like alot of people who live off of American welfare to watch alot of these Jap cartoons; i got school and college plans to worry about so free time is scarse
4. only about 10% of posts are in game releases and only about half are negative
5. most of my posts are helpiung poeple with thier flash cards to the best of my knowledge or asking for help myself
6. if it bugs you then get over it you will anyway about 100% of people do
7. who said i didnt play it, if anything your reply was more spam than mine

N

Neo2x

EDIT: According to GameFAQS, Astro Boy: Tetsuwan Atom is due in the USA 12/18. That's Thursday!Â
ohmy.gif
:wtf: Is that true? Someone confirm it please.

If it is, it's gonna be a nice birthday present.
smile.gif

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy christ, so many people here need severe beatings.

Anyway, I have to admit, this was a lot better than I expected....it's no Alien Soldier or Gunster Heroes, but Treasure definitely knows how do wit' teh 2D platformer, yo.

The 'rescue people for powerups' system.....ah, last game I played with that was X6......I wonder where it originated?

Lt_Landerx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This is a great treasure game!
but still the best treasure games are Gunstar heroes (on genesis) and Castlevania 4 and Contra 3 (on snes)

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Well what do you know, another pleasant surprise!

To be honest, I`d never heard about any Astro Boy and when I saw this release, I thought it would be
just another weird japanese thingamajique. Heh, well what can I say, Sega+Treasure rocks better than Rare+Nintendo
laugh.gif
(Yes, I too sold my soul to Gunstar Heroes once
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ph34r.gif
)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mmm... after playing it on hard my opinion changed a little on better... and now they change to
"is good but i fell like it missing something..."
anyway anyone notice that the music are really similiar to those of mischief maker? (also know in japan as trouble maker)

D

Deleted_11405

i'm happy with this game, it has gr8 gameplay and looks awesome. i think astroboy is much stronger than megamen/dragonball z

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)