New : 1332 - Astro Boy Tetsuwan Atom (J)

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"anyway anyone notice that the music are really similiar to those of mischief maker? (also know in japan as trouble maker) "

That would probably be due to it being made by the same company, eh? Possibly even the same composer....
well a lot of square game are composed by uematsu but i don't recall his music sound all similiar... (well unless the chocobo theme but that's because it supposed to be in that way!)
anyway i finished the game two time like luse... and like luse i have the same problem! >_

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States
This is a great treasure game!
but still the best treasure games are Gunstar heroes (on genesis) and Castlevania 4 and Contra 3 (on snes)
dude don't forget ikaruga!!!!
Ikaruga is a crap, the best treasure game ever made is radian silver gun on saturn.
ikaruga is basically radiant silvergun really, but its better
wink.gif

bangai o is an awesome treasure game. we need ikaruga and bangai o on gba
blink.gif

LiQuid!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I wish I would have known that the 3rd selection in the options menu was going to wipe all my data.
frown.gif
Oh well at least I can go through it again in hard mode... After I get done crying at least...

Brekelefuw

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey magus, alot of uematsus music is very similar. but so is most composers throught time. its just the best way to do things. find something that works and stick to it. i could sit down and analyse is but im tired.

D

Deleted User

This game really is the shit. You can really see the trasure influence here.

Yeah, I think I might just crap my pants if an Ikaruga or Radiant Silvergun style game came to the GBA. Radiant Silvergun Advance would be fantastic.

I have BOTH games and I honestly can't say that I like one better than the other at all.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The exclamation points dissapear after you do something, related to that character...

Example: Ambassador Magma has exclamation point over his face, when I went to 0-4 before nothing really happened, but for some reason on a trip there Boon went bonkers and Magam showed up thus removing the exclamation point from his face....

As for the rest I have exclamations points over
#18 Tamao. #27 Don Dracula, and # 30 Blue Knight...

As for the question marks, I have no bloody clue what they mean, but they go away when you find the character... #25 DR.Temba used to have a question mark over his head until I found him ...

I'm still trying to confirm is 0-3 exists or if there is a world 8...

EDIT: OK, I don't know what unlocks them but anyones who says they have beaten this game THERE IS A STAGE 8... Someone on Gamefaqs put up codebreaker codes that opens everything, so I had to check... There is also a 0-3 so now I have to figure out how to unlock and open it... Cheers
biggrin.gif

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
If someone ever put up a translation patch for this, it would be AWESOME, since I don't think it will be released in english..

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm....so an exclamation mark means that when you have that character, you'll unlock a further character.....or something?

And the question mark means you know about the person, but you haven't met them yet?

Argh....

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone have Black Jack open yet, he seems to be the key to opening world 03, which is the key to getting about 3 other characters which in turn allow world 8 to open... I've played through and beaten the game about 7 times now, how can I be missing him.......

GRRRRRRRRRR

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
luse, i'm not sure. i'm not that far along, but checking some sites for news.

is this him?
20031217121358.jpg

20031217121720.jpg

are there any other missing characters?

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's Don Dracula... I'm missing #9, #20,#26,#38-41... Everyone else I have, some have exclamation points, some are greyed out... Some have question marks...

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
okay, i'm checking some chinese sites, but they're all down for some reason..... all the chinese guys are racing to post, trying to beat each other with new discoveries,,,

edit:

okay, i'm finally at 0-3

first, you need to have 0-4. from 0-4, go to 6-3 to meet don dracula if you haven't already. if you have, then go to 2-5 to get magma. he's hard to find, i found him on the fifth time, after con tinously using my R super blasting to the right. then go back to 0-4. after that go to 5-2 to meet kenichi again. he will direct you to 0-3.

after this you go directly to stage 8.

warning, do not do this until you're sure you have all of the other stages and characters.

anyway, now i have all characters except for 39 who is in gray,
i played it on easy twice to be able to select my own stages, then after that you just have to find the hidden people, go along with the story (which is very hard is you don't know japanese i think, i know i couldn't have done it with searching for info from the bbses). i'm still pondering how to get 39 which may be that i have to play it on hard.....but i'm not sure.

anyway the storyline is great, considering they got almost all of the famous tezuka characters in there, and the ending is great. really, tezuka is a greay story-teller.

i have a list of how to get each character (except for 39) from another chinese bbs, so if anyone is stuck, just post. i'm missing a few scenes though, and i'm trying to figure out how to get those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.