New: 1161 - Boktai (U)

L

leomusic

FUNKMIESTER POSTS:

i keep getting 2 errors:
1) Unknown RTC command 64
2) Failed to save settings.
and YES i did turn off the RTC in the options...
Help?
Edit: 3 errors.
3) Unable to create data.

It´s my problem too, the same errors
Someone can help us, please

L

leomusic

!!Hey FUNKMIESTER¡¡

Just use Visualboy 1.6a and it´s working¡¡

May be the 1.7 can´t play it

W

whatgives

how about having links to the nfo on the front page in the same game box , sometimes like for this one it has some usfull info and most download sites dont include the nfo any more 8-[

J

jim

so ...i wanna get boktai(the working one)what do i gotta type to get that
i have gotten to the gbatemp chat room but didnt understand what to do.......what is the command to look for this game(since i cant enjoy final fantasy tactics cause i kinda suks...dont like any of it,,, so now i gotta play another game...and i know this will be better)

also..i downloaded boktai from some site but when it gave me the save option i changed the name and it told me that i couldnt,...so i put it back how i thought it was.....after i have downloaded it...i try to start it up on VBA and the vba just tells me that the game is unsopported....is there something wrong or what....or is it that maybee i got cut off while downloading it and i thought i had finished...oh well.........help is good...so help me out man.im newbe to a lot of terms and stuff so i wont know what you mean if you talk too complex

VegettoSSJ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could someone help me out. I downloaded 1161_-_boktai_-_the_sun_is_in_your_hand_(u)(intro_hack)(eurasia) and I cannot get it too work. Everytime the game says solar sensor broken. I tryed it on VBA 1.6a and also on VBA 1.7 beta.

Many thanks in advance.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Could someone help me out. I downloaded 1161_-_boktai_-_the_sun_is_in_your_hand_(u)(intro_hack)(eurasia) and I cannot get it too work. Everytime the game says solar sensor broken. I tryed it on VBA 1.6a and also on VBA 1.7 beta.

Many thanks in advance.
Turn off the real time clock.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need help I on the ice stage and defeated the boss and back to the Pile Drive and suddently there is a ice storm and the pile drive are gone and what must i do now?
You need to take the coffin to the beginning of the level, where there is another large empty area. Look at your map.

.::Lan::.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
How Do You Get past the Room With No Movable Block And U Have A Solarlamp And A Mummy In Bloodlust Mansion?can Someone Help me?

AnthraX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice one Thug4L1fe that did the trick
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How Do You Get past the Room With No Movable Block And U Have A Solarlamp And A Mummy In Bloodlust Mansion?can Someone Help me?
Tease the mummy onto the switch that activates the door. Just knock on the walls (flatten yourself against a wall and press A), to get the mummys attention. Once the mummy is stood on top of the switch, exit through the door!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't think I can play it
frown.gif
The only way I can play it is by turning off the clock time thing from the VBA menu but that would mean that it won't be night and day right? Well not the way it's supposed to be
frown.gif
Is there anyway to mix it, or will I have to buy it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo