New: 1161 - Boktai (U)

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to EEPROM patch Boktai with FATv8 but it won't let me, and when I try to start a file on my 256 F2A it says "Load Failure!" and won't start a game! Please help me!

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the unpatched rom (independent) then I patched it which added the intro and the sun sensor. Should it save on F2A? Has anyone else tried it?

EDIT

******* dude gave me his copy of the patched rom which DOES save in Pogoshell because it isn't the Panda Man release. YAY!

killer[DP]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you refill the meter again? is it hold L and R?
huh.gif

300megs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is so good it is taking away GBA time from FFTA. but right now i have it in sleep mode since i am stuck on this puzzle and i am searching for the solution online but no one has any kind of FAQ or what not. perhaps one of you have gotten past it and can help me out. i am at a clock like puzzle that i start by steping on the 7. oh well, i am liking the whole sneaking around you do in this game. what is the deal with the talking flower, i like the voice but a flower?

300megs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh so it is like:
pom-pom and strong bad are totallu going out
or
but homestar can win the stupid competition

well i was just being a dumb ass and i was doing it wrong. thanks for undumb assing me out of this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1