PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I guess i'm going to have to download this again after already getting the nuked one, Oh well it's worth it! I'd probably buy it if it was out in Australia but it isn't so i'll have to make do with the rom.

D

discomatrix

omg im sorry for posting here asking for help but i went to gamefaqs and everything and cant find it
which buttons do i hav 2 push to recharge my sunmeter? please explain as if u r explaining 2 a 8 year old cause altho im 15 im an EXTREME noobie

K

Kasuiro

I cant play!!
mad.gif

I have the Eurasia's release but the game always says that "Solar Sensor is broken"

What can I do????
unsure.gif

D

discomatrix

@Kas: Get the patched one or a patch, patched one would mean another 8 megs to dload tho

AutoPrime

GBAtemp bum
Trophies
Website
invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
discomatrix.... hold L and press left or right (L+< >)..it charges the solar meter..NOT the gun...

and Kasuiro...sounds like ur playing on an emu...u must disable/enable(not sure)the real time clock in VBA..its under Options>emulator>Real time clock...

funkmiester

Trophies
XP
Country
i keep getting 2 errors:

1) Unknown RTC command 64
2) Failed to save settings.

and YES i did turn off the RTC in the options...

Help?

Edit: 3 errors.

3) Unable to create data.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great game this, nicest RPG I've played on GBA for a long time. And the sun sensor is a great idea. Shame it's not available over here yet.
The only thing I find difficult is the controls, no matter how I set them up; they just seem a bit awkward, especially on my GBA SP.

I give it...

hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach2.gif

_lufia_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its very rare if I play the game an the Visual boyadvance I get the error that it can not save but if I put him on my flash cart it works
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

Yep, that's how it works. easy as pie. But really, how the fuck is pie easy...? easy to slice? Easy to Eat? Easy to get all perverse American Pie style? Someone Help me out!

There are only a few games on GBA that I actually stick with after demoing the out on the cart. The last 2 games that I stayed with to the end were Metroid & DBZ II. Boktai is the game that I have really been waiting for, and it RULES!

Now where the hell is Metal Slug already.
laugh.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
one word...
AWESOME!
it's perfect! the puzzle the enemy the feel of the game!
smile.gif

go and play it!
my only problem is with the clock... it reset every time i close the vba so i have to set it again! >_

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why doesn't the patch work with the rtc? What does the sun sensor have to do with the clock anyways? (Besides the time thing of course..
tongue.gif
) I remember that the e3 version worked without a hitch (Except the limited levels) so.. what's difference with this one?

Oh well, i guess that's the way the pie crumbles.. See! THat's how: It's SO easy, you don't have to do anything!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Depends everyone mixing their flour now days