New: 1154 - Banjo Kazooie Gruntys Revenge (U)

Disturbed1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty good graphics, easy control setup and good gameplay. Overall i'd say this is a great game, something to fill in the spots between more serious games like ffta and such (although i dont have too much spare time for this right now
smile.gif
) back to gameboy
laugh.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me is anti-piracy!!!! me not playing or downloading it! my friend wanted me
to tell him how to fix it, and i didn't know so i wanted to c if yall knew
wink.gif
I don't want this topic locked but surely you implied that you wanted to download the rom in your first post of this topic...yeah a real anti pirate gamer, lmao. What a loser.
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

works great on my ez fa cart prolly one of the best platformers on the gba still gotta figure out the controls i can jump so far
tongue.gif

the voices are hella annoying :/

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dont worry about it - Forgotten's mailbox is probably flooded with emails about it... and no doubt he will be working on a fix if it really is the VBA

But then again it might be the rom - time will tell if another gets dumped or not....

smile.gif

ssj3kodakon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow first FFTA and now this! Have not downloaded it yet and I heard about the annoying voices. To all those people who have played it. What would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10

P.S. I can not wait for CIMA:The Enemy to be released

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
"Huh? This game is obviously one of those crappy GBA sequels."

Those "Crappy GBA Sequels" you refer to are usually just hacked-down ports of their Big Console brethren (Rayman 3, Splinter Cell...etc)-- Banjo Kazooie, though, is not one of those games.

And tsk, judging a game before you even play it. Of course, I wouldn't expect any less from this place, you all think that you can get a good lasting impression of a game after only 20 seconds of playing it.

"Wow! Mario Jumped! I love this game so much I want to have sex with it!"

"Ugh. This game doesn't look like a PS2 game. Forget the gameplay, I'm trashing it!"

Psssshhhh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4