1. prizna

OP prizna Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I've been using my EZ Flash Omega for a while now and this is the first time I've run into an issue, when I try to play 'Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge' a lot of the time my save isn't there (the game only lets me select 'New Game') I usually have to restart the game 2-3 times and then the game lets me select 'Continue' followed by my save. I haven't had any save issues on any other games.

Is this a known issue or are there any ideas on what could be causing this?

thanks,

2. prizna

OP prizna Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I've read through all of that, the saves don't seem to be corrupted tho, as the the game reads the save after 2-3 restarts, it just seems to be a problem with 'Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge' and it reading the save file. I've tested the game on other emulation and have zero issues, it only seems to happen with EZ Flash Omega.

I have gone back and checked previous games I've played and have no problem loading their saves so I don't believe its a problem with saves in general, it seems to only be an issue with 'Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge'.

Could there be some kind of incompatibility with 'Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge' and EZ Flash Omega?

3. wally86

wally86 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I also had this problem. I think I think have found a way to load the save every time. Select the game with A. Then go to clean boot or boot with Add-On. Hold L, then press A. This loads the ROM with multi-boot (GBA bios). Seems to load Everytime for me so far.

EZ-Flash2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Kazooie, Gruntys, Revenge