Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
What an awful game. I closed VBA after about 20 seconds.
wink.gif
You mean, you turned off your GBA after 20 seconds, packed the game into it's original packaging, took your proof of purchase reciept, took it back to the store that you purchased it from legally, and asked for a cash refund?
huh.gif
Do stores in Europe let you do that 'cause here in the US of A if you open a game, you can only exchange it for the same title.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What an awful game. I closed VBA after about 20 seconds.
wink.gif
You mean, you turned off your GBA after 20 seconds, packed the game into it's original packaging, took your proof of purchase reciept, took it back to the store that you purchased it from legally, and asked for a cash refund?
huh.gif
Do stores in Europe let you do that 'cause here in the US of A if you open a game, you can only exchange it for the same title.
Most stores have a 24 or 48 hour (sometimes longer) refund policy, where you can take it back within that time and get a cash refund or exchange it for another game at the same price.

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey let's make Heichimon the official GBATemp mascot or something, almost everyone here likes Heichimon.

.....should I stay on topic? OK well WOW what a cool 3D Game lol

MarcosDJ

Trophies
XP
Country
they should cease the production of 3d games for gba...
It can be done right ppl
frown.gif

Looks like he programmers just arent good enough. Except fot the ones that made Colin McRae 2, They should try again using the now available 3D tracks
smile.gif

I sould be working for these development teams as quality control
dry.gif
, they'd sell alot more

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Intersting game idea... wish they used one of the better and newer 3d engines... that would have helped the look of the game... but the bigest downfall and why i won't play this... very sketchy and all over the map poor handeling.

and i agree with marcos... don't give up on 3d games... just keep working on them and hold off these crap releases... there are lots of good 3d games coming up with the creation of engines such as DR Advance and Blue Roses.

and cruddybuddy... here in canada at EB (and i'd believe it to be the same with EB in the states) they give you 10 days no questions returns on software (cash refund, store credit, or replacement) and that includes PC software which ofcourse has way higher chances of being pirated then returned.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the only worthwhile full 3d game in a while was wing commander.. the next would probably be payback!
happy.gif
Oh, and driving games on gba are worth it only if played in that 1st person mode.. or behind the wheel, something like that..
tongue.gif

mxmai

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
oh my god this is a terrible game. it runs at about 4 frames per second, the graphics are horrid and it got about 11 seconds of play from me before i switched it off.

avoid at all costs.

-mxmai

(top avatar vizenzo)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: My original one +1