New: 1120 - Super Robot Taisen D (J)

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whats the big deal about this 'Super Robot Taisen' series?
huh.gif

-Shadow.

redundancykit

Trophies
Website
www.yougetnothing.com
XP
Country
United States
heh I dunno, I found the first Taisan Gba after I played the snot outta Zone of Enders:fist of mars. Since I already knew the system it was pretty easy to pick up. Only later did I discover its this serise and like has fans n stuff
biggrin.gif

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats the big deal about this 'Super Robot Taisen' series?
huh.gif

-Shadow.
Well the big deal of them is that Japan LOVES giant robots, they have loved them since the first coming of their comic books. So when Banpresto came out with the Super Robot Taisen series, they combined the robots everyone loved with a very simple system SRPG... it was a great mix. So the fans in japan loved it, then the fans in america loved it... so Banpresto continued to make it. So think of it this way, it's the only way fans of these robot series old and new can interact with them, that and they're just super fun to play to see all the neat little tricks you can do with certain teams. =D

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am once again trying my hands at a game ha, i get so side tracked when i do this stuff, but yeah i'll try to see if i can get a menu hack in. =D

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy Geez! this game is easy to hack, or so it seems. One dump and i've got pretty much all the text minus dialouge =D hehe... sadly in Sjis but still i can't possibly get something out pretty damn quick if i work on it.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My verdict on this game: IT ROCKS!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

At first, it's a bit slow & boring...but I've quickly adapted to it, and I now find it to be VERY fun...And I can't even read the damned text because it's in Japanese!
If you're a fan of Gundam Wing, or possibly other anime's, you'll be happy to know that you can get Heero Yui & the other gundam pilots + their gundams
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

This game kicks serious ass, but it needs a translation!!!
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay