New: 1088 - Hachiemon (J)

spicee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do u beat the 2 dolphin-like swimming thingies bosses. i know u have to hit the little fish thing but is there a strategy to it?

Poe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its really funny!Â
biggrin.gif
but its a shame its in japanese... it has to be funnier when you understand what they talk aboutÂ
laugh.gif
Yes, it is a funny game. The main character Hachiemon speaks in a thick Kansai accent which in itself is very droll and refreshing change. Kansai accent is a bit like (for all yous in UK) a Liverpudlian accent of Japan. Imagine if someone like Lara Croft had a Liverpudlian accent... Now, that would be funny...

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
how do u beat the 2 dolphin-like swimming thingies bosses. i know u have to hit the little fish thing but is there a strategy to it?

when they are jumping from both sides above u just stay on the middle platform continue avoiding them until the little one appears and the rest is easy

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its that good huh...b4 i flash it to my cart.. am i gonna be able to play it without lots of guessing??
Pretty much. It's really just a basic platformer, but it has its originality. I don't know a word of Japanese and I completed it, so it can't be that difficult! I wish someone would make a translation though, I'd like to understand the story in the game.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1