New: 0997 - Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow (E)

riot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.masterblasters.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hm, castlevania crashes on my ez-card...
frown.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Elrinth: What Cart and software do you use? If it´s EZ, the writer automatically uploads sav files that work on the game (I think it reads rom header or smthing) It also happened to me with Pkmn games, Sapphire and Ruby work both with the same save files. Strange but funny
lol
I have Visoly 64mbit
wink.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I may be one of the first to get the ROM...but am I the only one that doesn't like Castlevania that much? Its fun to play every once in a while, but nothing to go completly nuts about...

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know about anyone else, but Castlevania is one of my all time favorite series, I've played them all to death, and never seem to get sick of them.

arkane

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkane.tk
XP
Country
nice game! this really reminds me of SOTN well i finished the game without exploring the whole castle finished it 90% complete.... 40+% souls and character level 48 i think... dracula wasnt dat difficult... u just need to have lotsa potion but im not satisfied.... i want to explore every area of the castle
anyone knows how i could open up the room that's covered with black smoke?

or how do i get the armor underneath the raging waterfalls.... ?

i cant fully explore the castle.

now im just trying to get as much soul as i can... im around 49% in souls and 94% in exploring...

help!!!

C

compacho

I'm pretty much done with most of the map. i got 94% done. I just can't seem to get past this one area where as soon as u step in this room theres a thick steel beam blocking you from moving forward. U must get past one of those "transition rooms" that takes u from one area to a new one. Is there anyone that knows what I'm talking about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: