Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0886 - Total Soccer Advance JAPAN 32 Mbits (Polla)

0886-1.gif
0886-2.gif
[/p]

BloodCount

Trophies
Website
bc.ostabil.nu
XP
Country
So.. what's the best soccer-game to gba ??

I think Winning Eleven could be good.. If I had a translation to the menus
Don't think I've seen any translations to that game.. except real player-names patches
Are there any ??

Damien

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The best soccer game to Gba would be fifa 2003.
Why? well there is so many diffrent options and it's the real player names witch is very good and the biggest reason is that it has the Swedish soccer leauge.
tongue.gif

BloodCount

Trophies
Website
bc.ostabil.nu
XP
Country
The best soccer game to Gba would be fifa 2003.
Why? well there is so many diffrent options and Âit's the real player names witch is very good and the biggest reason is that it has the Swedish soccer leauge. Â:P
well.. there are a lot of soccer-games..

a "best soccer-game" poll maybe?

Go here for poll

F

ficka

this game it's exactly as Steve gerrard's total soccer (#144) , nothing good in mi opinion.
Steve Gerrard's total soccer is a BEAUTIFUL game. Believe me.
All the european teams, real names, and the fantastic gameplay of sensible soccer. Download it, do yourself a favor.
Nop. Total Soccer is a fantastic game, but only ON PC!!! The PC version is really addictive and fun to play (Total Soccer 2000 was even better, but it has an option to get the ball stick to the player's leg and because of it it'way easier, than the first version - ok, someone could say, why don't you switch that option off, but only a mazochist could do that).

TS on GBA is - sorry to say, but - just a piece of you know what.
laugh.gif
It plays awful and it's full of bugs (at least the #144 version) - often happened to me, that i was running with the ball at the middle of the field, and suddenly appeared the text: GOAL and everyone on the field was very happy...
blink.gif

So I can only say, that on GBA the king is still Winning Eleven, if you have played on playstation ISS Pro Evolution, you won't even have problems with the japanese menu, because it's exactly the same. (Still waiting for the English version anyway...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill