BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
so nfsu wont work with unmodded wiis at the moment?
NO, doesn't work for allot of modded wiis aswell
there is no understanding to the problem with it that's why the fix is not available yet
wink.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
there is no understanding to the problem with it that's why the fix is not available yet
I can only wait for Mr Nukes release of geckoOS 2.0 for non USB users aswell, he is adding more functions mainly for USB only, but will solve non usb problems aswell, this NEW IOS shit.....
GeckoOS needs to extract and use the new IOS's he said, something similar to that, i posted a convo we had in a previous page, have a flick through the pages and read our convo
smile.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
I can only wait for Mr Nukes release of geckoOS 2.0 for non USB users aswell, he is adding more functions mainly for USB only, but will solve non usb problems aswell, this NEW IOS shit.....
GeckoOS needs to extract and use the new IOS's he said, something similar to that, i posted a convo we had in a previous page, have a flick through the pages and read our convo
smile.gif
oh cool , I'll check it out
wink.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
^^^^^^^Sweet!!!
certainly is for "1st gen" chip users like me
frown.gif

Iv'e messaged him again with a few more questions, regarding this config file etc, and rough idea of release etc..
I assume it will be like mplayerwii type of thing where you have a config on root of SD
unsure.gif
Hmm you have a Wiinja, right? Is it a socketed install? If so you could just switch it out for a YAOSM, without any soldering.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Hmm you have a Wiinja, right? Is it a socketed install? If so you could just switch it out for a YAOSM, without any soldering.
yeah wiinja, yeah i know about the alternative, but since my chip has never put a foot wrong, only game i cant play is NFSU, and this will be hopefully be fixed in the next geckoOS by Nuke
smile.gif
he seemed very optimistic
tongue.gif

shadyboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
>.< not getting any smarter by reading all the 21 pages...

Wii 3.4E ( yeah i know stupid as fuck )
Still have Homebrew Channel ( 9 beta )
Wiikey1 F/W 1.9, config disc 1.4
have the GeeckOS channel 1.07 ( where can I find never one? )

thats my wii, havent installed any IOS`s...

what is the best sollution for me to be able to get NSF: Undercover working on my wii?

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shadyboy said:

what is the best sollution for me to be able to get NSF: Undercover working on my wii?

oh my days, wait for a solution! i only read this last page and can see that NFSU doesnt work on alot of modded wiis either! (apparently)

mick711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
shadyboy said:

I have Wii 3.2E (PAl)
Wiikey 1 firmware 1.9s read 3x
NFS Undercover PAL work fine before update (install little IOS for me just 55 and 53 i think other gama install other IOS because with WUDE you can extractmore IOS)

I have Homebrew chanel and cIOS rev7 but i think it is a PAL or US game ?

palitavengadora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ether2802 said:
there is no update in NFS Undercover palitavengadora, just the instalation of IOS 55-53-38..!!
smile.gif
but if there is no update, why nobody run direct from de disc? what is difference to install IOS 55-53-38 from the disc or with wadmanager?

gd6noob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
palitavengadora said:
ether2802 said:
there is no update in NFS Undercover palitavengadora, just the instalation of IOS 55-53-38..!!
smile.gif
but if there is no update, why nobody run direct from de disc? what is difference to install IOS 55-53-38 from the disc or with wadmanager?
no one knows exactly why the error occurs...

Mr Nuke most likely suspects the backup loaders arent reading the new IOSs properly..

so just sit back and relax..

if ppl are so keen to play NFS Undercover, then just go rent it and see if its any good... most responses are it sucks...

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Mr Nuke most likely suspects the backup loaders arent reading the new IOSs properly..
hmm, Nuke is releasing GeckoOS 2.0 for Non usb loaders, not intended for backup loaders to have gecko source build into the loader. he wants nothing to do with loaders. and hates his name been brung up against backup loaders.

QUOTEso just sit back and relax..

if ppl are so keen to play NFS Undercover, then just go rent it and see if its any good... most responses are it sucks..

Yeah i agree with that go buy it or rent it, but all lines of NFS on the wii have been lets say.... PATHETIC.....

1st gen chips etc cannot get passed the 001 error without either using geckoOS or trucha signing the game, iv'e not tried trucha signing NFSU so i don't know, but im a 1st gen chip user, and hoping for Nukes release when ever he feels ready to release publicly, i had a chat with him and posted our convo in previous pages..

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
In Topic: Backup Launcher by Wiigator
Its nice of that guy to drag my name around in the mud, when i'm strictly against piracy, for the only fact that he can't code. or is too lazy to make anything useful other than piracy loader

he has even edited my original source code read me so it sounds like I wrote it, and have added warez support.

well for sure there will be no Gecko OS releases now in any form.

thanks wiigator. Asshole
Guess you overcame the disappointment in coders dragging your name into the shithouse.......Hope we see that 2.0 release soon Nuke, thanx for the convo +Respect

gd6noob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

hmm, Nuke is releasing GeckoOS 2.0 for Non usb loaders, not intended for backup loaders to have gecko source build into the loader. he wants nothing to do with loaders. and hates his name been brung up against backup loaders.

QUOTEso just sit back and relax..

if ppl are so keen to play NFS Undercover, then just go rent it and see if its any good... most responses are it sucks..

Yeah i agree with that go buy it or rent it, but all lines of NFS on the wii have been lets say.... PATHETIC.....

1st gen chips etc cannot get passed the 001 error without either using geckoOS or trucha signing the game, iv'e not tried trucha signing NFSU so i don't know, but im a 1st gen chip user, and hoping for Nukes release when ever he feels ready to release publicly, i had a chat with him and posted our convo in previous pages..
well all the NFS titles lately are retarded anyways, dnt know why ppl are always wanting to play it

D

Deleted User

djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
In Topic: Backup Launcher by Wiigator
Its nice of that guy to drag my name around in the mud, when i'm strictly against piracy, for the only fact that he can't code. or is too lazy to make anything useful other than piracy loader

he has even edited my original source code read me so it sounds like I wrote it, and have added warez support.

well for sure there will be no Gecko OS releases now in any form.

thanks wiigator. Asshole
Guess you overcame the disappointment in coders dragging your name into the shithouse.......Hope we see that 2.0 release soon Nuke, thanx for the convo +Respect
Oh ok, re-read the post again.

Now anxiously waiting for Gecko OS 2.0, mainly for the configuration saving thing, and that new IOS feature

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: