hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NetHackDS v1.11
Roguelike designed for NDS

Another day, another update to brettk's NetHackDS. Download and changelog below.

[title:Changelog]
* Support commands with repeat counts (tap-and-hold command in the command window and a keyboard will pop up prompting for a count). This also works when binding keys.
* Support binding R+[A,B,X,Y,Start,Select] (or L, if in left-handed mode).
* Message history is now implemented (use the 'Prev Mesg' command).
* Different names now create separate games, allowing multiple games on the same card (this is actually a bug fix).

Note, old key configs will be lost with this version, so you'll have to recreate them.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

abcd1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Might as well post this here, too. Version 1.12 is released! Lots of changes, here, including:

* hpmon support.
* menucolors.
* additional flexibility in key bindings, including the ability to rebind R+[Up,Down,Left,Right], and to bind extended commands to keys.
* drag support for moving the map around.
* greatly improved text and menu rendering speed (probably 2x faster, if I had to guess).
* enhanced support for keyboard mode and the number_pad option.
* and, of course, various bug fixes.

Enjoy! And Happy Christmas!

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question for abcd1234, and this might be a foolish question, as I have never programmed for the DS, is that the standard keyboard layout for PALib? The reason I ask is normally with the exception of a handful of games, I don't really use the touchscreen, so when prompted to "type" something at times I use my finger (I know, I have a Hori to somewhat protect) anyhow, thinking along the lines of what the Iphone has for a selected letter to double in size in comparison to the others could make this more accurate for those of us that are too lazy to pull out the stylus. Maybe this isn't even feasible, I was just curious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2